• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Evolution

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the images of the theory of evolution always show a white man at the end and never another race. In particular a black man, Kinda odd to me that primate skin is black and we dont know what neanderthal skin was only a guess. Yet once we walked upright our skin was white? probably the worst question to ask you demented jabronis

Attachments

• article-0-02EC002200000578-483_468x326[1].jpg
    article-0-02EC002200000578-483_468x326[1].jpg
    56 KB · Views: 15
what is a jabronis?

The second white guy in the pic shoulda been black......for the
slave era - just sayin

Last edited:
The second white guy in the pic shoulda been black......for the
slave era - just sayin
I would think our skin would be black till we learned to wear clothes and moved to colder climates

Because white people are further along in the evolution process than blacks. They haven't evolved mentally as much as whites. Jews are winning the race though and asians are 2nd, with caucasians in 3rd.

Because white people are further along in the evolution process than blacks. They haven't evolved mentally as much as whites. Jews are winning the race though and asians are 2nd, with caucasians in 3rd.

Jews! :ohyeah:

I guess you could look at it that way or the fact that DNA has been traced to one woman in Africa. So Either you believe the garden of Eden was in africa or we all evolved and blacks should be depicted in the chain. I believe blacks are not depicted for PC reasons. If we show whites passing blacks in evolution it would be offensive, rather than showing we all progressed side by side. If you look at sumarian text humans were created as slaves to mine gold and left behind. The bible, koran
and multiple cave drawings from Hopi indians and and others around the world support this theory.

Last edited:
^^^ can you be more specific about the theory you are claiming the bible supports?

IML Gear Cream!

It's true. I saw it on Morgan Freeman's Through The Wormhole. Some scientist did a study of average IQ scores and Jews won with Asians and Caucasians not far behind. Blacks and Hispanics brought up the rear, of course, and they whined that the scientist was racist and the tests are culturally biased, but we all know IQ measures the ability to learn, not what your environment has taught you.

^^^ can you be more specific about the theory you are claiming the bible supports?

Think of it this way:

"God" refers to a species of superior extra-terrestrials that was around way before us and is superior in every way, hence God-like. They came down and mated with some hominid ancestor of ours (original sin) and created a hybrid species called humans. It actually took several tries and they had to create natural disasters to wipe out the original failed experiments (Noah's arc). This way, they could use our ape-like ancestor's physical strength, while also imparting some of their extra-terrestrial intelligence to create a super-species of slaves to serve their agenda of draining Earth's natural resources.

Some people will always be offended by the truth but that doesn't make it any less true. When I was a kid I remember when Howard Cosell lost his job as an NFL commentator because he said blacks had an advantage in sports because of selective breeding during slavery. True, yet he lost his job because people were offended. Anyone who doubts the truth of that statement should take a look at the size difference between Africans and African-Americans. Race and religion will continue to hamper science for the foreseeable future. I do think the fact that Cosell lost his job had as much to due with white people feeling uncomfortable with the comments as with black people being offended.

based on evolution we will all end up bald, pubeless, without even eyebrows

Think of it this way:

"God" refers to a species of superior extra-terrestrials that was around way before us and is superior in every way, hence God-like. They came down and mated with some hominid ancestor of ours (original sin) and created a hybrid species called humans. It actually took several tries and they had to create natural disasters to wipe out the original failed experiments (Noah's arc). This way, they could use our ape-like ancestor's physical strength, while also imparting some of their extra-terrestrial intelligence to create a super-species of slaves to serve their agenda of draining Earth's natural resources.
I watched a show called the nazi occult-Hitler and Himmler also thoght this to be true

So the bartender walks up and says,"no niggers."

evolution.jpg

Some people will always be offended by the truth but that doesn't make it any less true. When I was a kid I remember when Howard Cosell lost his job as an NFL commentator because he said blacks had an advantage in sports because of selective breeding during slavery. True, yet he lost his job because people were offended. Anyone who doubts the truth of that statement should take a look at the size difference between Africans and African-Americans. Race and religion will continue to hamper science for the foreseeable future. I do think the fact that Cosell lost his job had as much to due with white people feeling uncomfortable with the comments as with black people being offended.
It sounds like a good theory, but jews were slaves for 400years, so why arent the all jacked and great at sports?

I do buy into the Sumerian texts. But after they changed our DNA code to do their work they left for millenia and what has transpired has transpired.

IML Gear Cream!
this passage sounds to me like men wearing a space suit flying in formation. But all cultures depict the same image even tho they may call it different things. I'm not claiming anything, just my opinion.

Ezekiel 1:4-14
[SUP]4[/SUP]And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. [SUP]5[/SUP]Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. [SUP]6[/SUP]And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.[SUP]7[/SUP]And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf?s foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. [SUP]8[/SUP]And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. [SUP]9[/SUP]Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. [SUP]10[/SUP]As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. [SUP]11[/SUP]Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies. [SUP]12[/SUP]And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went. [SUP]13[/SUP]As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning. [SUP]14[/SUP]And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

It sounds like a good theory, but jews were slaves for 400years, so why arent the all jacked and great at sports?

My explanation would be that we intentionally bred slaves in America to produce stronger offspring but the Egyptians did not selectively breed their slaves, they let them pick their own mates. Not sure how true that statement is, it's just a guess.

I watched a show called the nazi occult-Hitler and Himmler also thoght this to be true

However immoral or whatever the Nazi regime may have been, they had THE best and most intelligent scientists in the world. America took one of them and made him the head of NASA after WW2.

humans are 1 virus away from extinction, the scariest part is the virus' already exists in multiple forms

only cockroaches and eddie will survive,
at least then eddie might have a friend!

theyve had 5,000 years of de-evolution since :lol:

We did not evolve from neaderthals at least that what the discovery chanel told me. They are a different species that we killed off. and life did not start in aferica the garden of eden would have been in the middle east. Our skin color was a product of our enviroment europeans got lighteer afericans got darker and some how a couple crazy ass nomads that followed a heard of dear over to the americas from russia and so on and so on. I know none of that explains why black people suck.

ps. im not racist. I have a colored tv. No really i have a black guy in my family tree.... really he's still hanging there. :nail:

I guess you could look at it that way or the fact that DNA has been traced to one woman in Africa. So Either you believe the garden of Eden was in africa or we all evolved and blacks should be depicted in the chain. I believe blacks are not depicted for PC reasons. If we show whites passing blacks in evolution it would be offensive, rather than showing we all progressed side by side. If you look at sumarian text humans were created as slaves to mine gold and left behind. The bible, koran
and multiple cave drawings from Hopi indians and and others around the world support this theory.

Mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited through the X chromosome, can be traced back to just 7 breeding females at some point where there was a global or near global catastrophe that nearly wiped out humankind.

humans are 1 virus away from extinction, the scariest part is the virus' already exists in multiple forms

only cockroaches and eddie will survive,
at least then eddie might have a friend!

No, he wouldn't. Cockroaches would shun him, too.

We did not evolve from neaderthals at least that what the discovery chanel told me. They are a different species that we killed off. and life did not start in aferica the garden of eden would have been in the middle east. Our skin color was a product of our enviroment europeans got lighteer afericans got darker and some how a couple crazy ass nomads that followed a heard of dear over to the americas from russia and so on and so on. I know none of that explains why black people suck.

ps. im not racist. I have a colored tv. No really i have a black guy in my family tree.... really he's still hanging there. :nail:

Finally some facts.

We did not evolve from monkeys, we share a common ancestor w them. Black people are homo sapiens. Their skin color is the result of their environment and does not indicate being more closely related to apes.

Back