• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

got my sdmz 2.0 in looks good

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i got my sdmz 2.0 in the mail yesterday.now it is time to start finding out what it can do.will not update everyday seeing how there will be no reasone to.but as results or side come i will let everybody know.

Sounds good brother!

i think and hope it lets me keep my gains i got off tren a i look pretty damn good right now from the tren and i am hoping this along with me keep killing it in the gym keeps me looking good.i like dry coumpounds .

I started mine today as well. good luck!

hey dont laugh sd i have goten stuff like this from some other company and they did look bad like some pills nothing in them some busted opeen etc.not with iml looks real pro nice.thats all i can go by so far.

Good work!

Think about changing your nic so ppl don't think you are a scammer!

IML Gear Cream!
Good work!

Think about changing your nic so ppl don't think you are a scammer!

You really think so? :thinking: I've nearly forgotten about that guy.

will be following! good luck!

yea i use a diff name now on other site when i sign up like on muscle coaltion my name is freakybig20120.but i hope most people on here that have been arround a while know who i am and that i am a cool dude that would beat the shit out of that ben guy if i ever saw him and i dont even know him and had nothing to do with that whole deal.

whats the highest dose i could go with these i am a vet and take all the support supps and all and do really well with orals or all cycle for that matter.just wondering what a super high dose for shorter time frame would do.

whats the highest dose i could go with these i am a vet and take all the support supps and all and do really well with orals or all cycle for that matter.just wondering what a super high dose for shorter time frame would do.

3 caps daily would be pushing it. I would start with 2 caps daily.

Looking forward to your progress

think i may try 3 caps a day see how it does. i know it has not been long enough yet but i look a little more vascular in my forarms.other than that not much to report feeling a little run douwn dont know if it is the sdmz or that i am just run douwn i have been going hard and heavy for a while now in the gym and with gear for a long long while.i have droped everything besides 250mg a week of test e and sdmz.think i will take a couple 2 0r3 days off from the gym compeltly not do anything then come back hard and see what this sdmz can do.

well been taking 3 caps a day and took 4 days off from the gym was lazy a fuck.today i am going back to the gym and am going to go hard again for a while.did not notice any thing good or bad by going from 2 caps to 3 caps but we will see this week when i start back hitting the weights hard starting today with chest i may try 400 ilbs bench today.so nothing real big to report yet but i will be updating a lot this week.

well been about 2 weeks i been on sdmz 2.0 and man yesterday i did arms and i had 3 diff people ask me wtf i was on.i am taking 3 caps a day with no side effects.my results are good very simliar results as my tren a cycle can not ask for more than that./

well been about 2 weeks i been on sdmz 2.0 and man yesterday i did arms and i had 3 diff people ask me wtf i was on.i am taking 3 caps a day with no side effects.my results are good very simliar results as my tren a cycle can not ask for more than that./

That is impressive you can tolerate that much methylsten without sides. Looks like it is a winner so far. What is your diet like right now?

well coming up close to end of bottle i got good results very stroung very hard just reall hard feeling all over.it does what it says it does i will be using more in the future for kick start to cycles and to finish off cycles will work great for both.

oh yea forgot i did get very aggresive while on 3 caps a day sorta like while i was on tren a.very ill and stayed in a bad mood but while in the gym i would kill it.

so i got my sdmz 2.0 in the mail yesterday.now it is time to start finding out what it can do.will not update everyday seeing how there will be no reasone to.but as results or side come i will let everybody know.

I received my bottles today with my liver support. The other time I used DMZ, guys at the gym asked me whether I were on steroids! LOL I do take Test E, deca, and Super Test. The DMZ made the steroids look sick! I'm going to miss that stuff. Right now I have five bottles and I'm going to look for more. DMZ makes my muscles feel like granite!

Looks like ur run is killer ...its def one to have for future use

How is the lifting going now? Dieting?
The DMZ seems to be doing quite well for most people

it is going well i have been a little lethargic but i have been able to push thru.i was given this bottle to log but i will be buying more so that should tell you somthing about how much i like it.my dieting has not been on point at all but i am still geting good results.got to get back to eating clean.

it is going well i have been a little lethargic but i have been able to push thru.i was given this bottle to log but i will be buying more so that should tell you somthing about how much i like it.my dieting has not been on point at all but i am still geting good results.got to get back to eating clean.

Up your water intake. Will help with the lethargy

Try taking a tablespoon of creatine and BCAAs in water or juice before and after your workout. Eating clean? Stay away from fast foods.

Back