• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Now Chicago rejects Chick Fila too...

NVRBDR

Pushing The Limits
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Big-City mayors are attacking Chick-fil-A by threatening to deny them a business license to operate. These liberal mayors don?t like the public stand the owners have taken on defending biblical marriage. This is tyranny of the first order. First it was punishment for ?hate crimes,? then it was for ?hate speech,? and now it?s hate ?thought crimes.?
The mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel, welcomes an anti-semite but refuses to allow a Christian business to operate within the city. Emanuel said, ?Chick-fil-A?s values are not Chicago values. They?re not respectful of our residents, our neighbors, and our family members. And if you?re gonna be part of the Chicago community, you should reflect Chicago values.? I suppose the ?values? of an anti-semite are Chicago?s values:
Ignoring Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan?s history of anti-Semitic remarks, Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Wednesday welcomed the army of men dispatched to the streets by Farrakhan to stop the violence in Chicago neighborhoods.
Maybe if these gang members had jobs at Chick-fil-A violence would go down. When will Jews get the message that Democrats are not their friends?

Even liberal newspaper editorials think the actions of the mayors of Chicago, Boston, and Mountain View, California, are way out of line:
?Public officials have a responsibility to carry out their ministerial tasks fairly and evenhandedly ? and to uphold the principle of free speech ? whether or not they like a business executive?s social or political stances,? the [Los Angeles] Times opined.
?The Boston Globe wondered ?which part of the First Amendment does [Boston Mayor Thomas] Menino not understand? A business owner?s political or religious beliefs should not be a test for the worthiness of his or her application for a business license.?
What?s next? If a business owner opposes abortion ? even though he is not in the anti-abortion business ? will that business owner be denied a business license? Will Republican business owners be denied a business license if they oppose ObamaCare?
Will churches be denied the right to exist in liberal cities if they continue to preach against abortion and homosexuality or anything else that the powers that be consider to be ideologically inappropriate? These are not far-fetched concerns. Canada and some European governments will prosecute ministers who take a public stand against homosexuality.
The owners of Chick-fil-A believe certain things. Everybody believes certain things. Does a belief system disqualify someone from operating a business? Boston Mayor Tom Menino knows that he can?t deny a business license to someone for what he believes, so he?s accusing Chick-fil-A of actual discrimination:
?You can?t have a business in the City of Boston that discriminates against a population. We?re an open city. We?re a city that?s at the forefront of inclusion.?
As anyone who has followed this story knows, Chick-fil-A does not discriminate against anyone. Everybody is served. No questions are asked. It wouldn?t surprise me that there are a lot of business owners in Boston who are racists and sexists. Will the mayor shut them down?
Then there?s the job side in all of this. The economy is suffering. People want jobs, and the mayors of these cities are denying people access to a great work environment, good pay, and benefits.

Read more: Liberal Mayors Deny Businesses the Right to Operate in Their Cities - Godfather Politics

ok what the fuck is chick fil a?

They have the "eat moar chicken" commercials during college football bowl games.

And I'm ok with this. It's discrimination, fuck'em.

it's actually not descrimination.. but alright

yup discrimination would be not allowing gays to eat there because of their values. The owner just donates money to support marriage between a man and women. What a business owner does with his money is not concern with me as long as it does not endanger the lives of others. Just as there are many gay people that donate money for what they believe in.

discrimination is actually being committed by the ones that are screaming it the loudest. not allowing Chick Fila to open a location in the city due to their beliefs is discrimination by definition.

If I don't like someplace for whatever reason, I don't go there.

I wonder if the local unemployed people would prefer to be employed by Chick Fila or stay unemployed?

discrimination is actually being committed by the ones that are screaming it the loudest. not allowing Chick Fila to open a location in the city due to their beliefs is discrimination by definition.

I wonder if the local unemployed people would prefer to be employed by Chick Fila or stay unemployed?

exactly.. this is why liberals are quite possibly the dumbest fuckers in existence.. they scream descrimination.. yet, are the ones who are descriminating..

they also believe that if strict gun laws are put in place.. criminals will.. for some reason.. obey them. <sigh> idiots..

This shit is fucking pissing me off. I'm about to pick up a sign and go picket chick fil a.

Fuck that, id rather eat there and laugh at all the mo's protesting

How are they not respectful? They say "my pleasure" to every single thing you say to them haha

I knew this bullshit would blow out of proportion.. Hell I used to work at a chic fil a and 2 of the 3 managers were GAY! I dont think they discriminate lol.

The days when a black and a white marrying, remember those all those hateful little white men with their seething eyes warning that it was sacrilegious to do so. Well they're back again some of them have morphed into women and darker skinned people though, isn't America great. The hate is so open and free!

IML Gear Cream!
Big-City mayors are attacking Chick-fil-A by threatening to deny them a business license to operate. These liberal mayors don?t like the public stand the owners have taken on defending biblical marriage. This is tyranny of the first order. First it was punishment for ?hate crimes,? then it was for ?hate speech,? and now it?s hate ?thought crimes.?
The mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel, welcomes an anti-semite but refuses to allow a Christian business to operate within the city. Emanuel said, ?Chick-fil-A?s values are not Chicago values. They?re not respectful of our residents, our neighbors, and our family members. And if you?re gonna be part of the Chicago community,

Friday, 27 July 2012 16:11Will Louis Farrakhan Help or Harm Rahm Emanuel?

Written by Jack Kerwick, Ph.D.

Chicago Mayor and former White House Chief of Staff to President Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, has invited the controversial Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan to help in the city?s efforts to address the epidemic of crime that has engulfed it.
As things stand now, by the time this year comes to a close Chicago will have become a cauldron of violence and destruction with an annual murder rate of 504 dead. That is over 40 people killed per month.
Last month, seven year-old Heaven Sutton was caught ? and slaughtered ? in the crossfire between two thugs who opened fire on one another.
The Mayor of ?the Windy City? used the tragedy as an occasion to share some rather peculiar thoughts. Unlike the iconic figure of Elliot Ness ? at least the Elliot Ness that, thanks to television programs and films like The Untouchables, is forever ensconced in the popular imagination ? Emanuel didn?t have any particularly tough words for Chicago?s new gangsters.
?Don?t touch the children of the city of Chicago,? he instructed all would-be purveyors of violence. ?Don?t get near them.? Rather, ?Take your stuff away to the alley.
Emanuel took advantage of this tragedy to as well express his thoughts on what he perceives to be the real problem plaguing his city. Paradoxically ? shockingly ? he said: ?It?s not about crime, it?s about values.?
More recently, while interviewed by CBS?s Scott Pelley, Emanuel elaborated.
?As I said then,? he began, ?who raised you? How were you raised? And I don?t buy this case where people say they don?t have values. They do have values. They have the wrong values.?
In a sense this may be correct, but it is far from clear how it is relevant to addressing Chicago?s exorbitant crime and murder rates.
But this wouldn?t be the first time that Emanuel has spoken or acted questionably.
And as his decision to conscript Louis Farrakhan into the service of lowering the city?s scandalous crime rates has already proven, it isn?t his last.
Farrakhan has anything but an unblemished history himself. A one-time prot?g? of a sort of Malcolm X, he betrayed his mentor and called for his death when Malcolm had his falling out with Nation of Islam founder Elijah Muhammad. Farrakhan admitted his culpability in Malcolm?s murder decades after the fact when he joined Malcolm?s daughter for an interview with Mike Wallace on 60 Minutes.
For most of his life, Farrakhan ? like Malcolm before him ? has subscribed to, and tirelessly advanced, the Nation?s racial orthodoxy, a dogma according to which every single white person is ?a devil.?
Today, though, when Farrakhan is derided, his critics more frequently than not refer to his derogatory comments toward Jews, as opposed to those he makes about whites generally.
Farrakhan was the closest of allies with Moammar Gadhafi and was awarded the ?Lifetime Achievement Award? by President Obama?s ?spiritual mentor,? as Obama once described him, and pastor of over 20 years, Jeremiah Wright.
Interestingly ? and perhaps just a bit embarrassingly ? Emanuel is calling on Farrakhan?s help almost immediately on the heels of condemning Chick-fil-A for CEO Dan Cathy?s position against so-called ?same sex marriage.?
When asked by online Baptist Press about his views on marriage and the family, Cathy unhesitatingly stated that his company is ?very much supportive of the family ? the biblical definition of the family unit.? He continued: ?We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives,? something for which he gives ?God thanks [.]?
Cathy also said that he prays that we are not ?inviting God?s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, ?We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage.? ? That attitude, he concluded, is excessively ?prideful? and ?arrogant.?
In reply to Cathy?s comments, Emanuel joined mayors from across the country in disinviting Chick-fil-A from his city.
?Chick-fil-A?s values are not Chicago?s values,? Emanuel stated. ?They [Chick-fil-A] disrespect our fellow neighbors and residents.?
Considering that the very city over which he presides is engulfed in an on-going orgy of violence, many may take comfort in knowing that the enormously successful Christian restaurant chain does not affirm ?Chicago?s values.?
More troubling for Emanuel, though, is that the man with whom he is now busy allying himself has made remarks upon homosexuality and ?same-sex marriage? that make Cathy?s seem tame by comparison. Just a couple of months ago, at the end of May, Farrakhan told an audience at the California Convention Center in San Diego, that President Obama, in endorsing ?same-sex marriage,? is the first American president who has ?sanctioned what the Scriptures forbid.?
Farrakhan was quick to head off the commonplace objection that he is homophobic: ?Now don?t you dare say, ?Farrakhan was preachin? hate. He?s homophobic.? I?m not afraid of my brothers and sisters or others who may be practicing what God condemned in the days of Lot,? he insisted.
Farrakhan was adamant about his objectives: ?Our job is to call us to sanity. Our job is to call the people to righteous conduct.?
Not only did Farrakhan imply that homosexuality is insane and immoral, he went one step further and challenged politicians and clerics who he insinuated were acting hypocritically and cowardly on this issue. As for politicians, Farrakhan asked: ?Why is [it] that ? you ? take your oath of office on the Bible? If the book is no good, what the hell are you using it for to take an oath of office to uphold, not the Bible, but the Constitution??
To clerics, he posed a similar challenge: ?The reverend, synagogue leader, Catholic priest ? is this the book that you say you believe in? But now you are backing down from an aspect of it because people will get offended??
It remains an open question as to whether Emanuel?s alliance with Farrakhan will help or harm him as far as his political battles are concerned.
Will Louis Farrakhan Help or Harm Rahm Emanuel?

LOL at Emanuel.. Is this guy on drugs? Farrakhan is ok to work side by side with the city but chik fil-a is no good? LMAO it amazes me how these politicians get elected. People must be either stupid or don't pay attention to what they say. Or they 're just sheep that go along with whatever their politicians say. so sad....

So you would have no problem housing a publicly proclaimed klansman in your home?

So you would have no problem housing a publicly proclaimed klansman in your home?

This has zero to do with this thread, going for sensationalism via ridiculous comparisons becuase you have nothing valid to say...

Chick Fi la won't open any stores here in Vegas either...I say fuckem, it's just a chicken sandwich with a pickle...I think we will survive...

I support chick-fil-a

Chick Fi la won't open any stores here in Vegas either...I say fuckem, it's just a chicken sandwich with a pickle...I think we will survive...

And their bowl game sucks.

:lol: I love/support chick-fil-a, but you're right; their bowl game does suck

This is just another case of people should mind their own fucking business. The owner has a right to say and do with his money what he wants. Gays have the right not to go there and eat.

EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING DOES NOT HAVE TO BE TURNED INTO A CRISIS.

Owner of chick-fi-La, shut the hell up. Keep your comments about your views on traditional marriage/religion to yourself.

Gays, grow the fuck up. Not everyone will agree with you and your life style. Deal with it. You will not gain anymore "acceptance or inclusion" by having temper tantrums at every little slight real or perceived.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah, Rahm Emanuel. Your city is crashing down around your ears and this is an emergency that requires your immediate attention. You are a fucking tool.

This has zero to do with this thread, going for sensationalism via ridiculous comparisons becuase you have nothing valid to say...

It has everything to do with it. You would not let the klansman live with you because he doesn't have the same values you do. The mayors of Boston and Chicago don't want Chick Fil-A in their cities because the head of the company doesn't have the values they do.

obviously this is hurting the blacks more than the gays

It has everything to do with it. You would not let the klansman live with you because he doesn't have the same values you do. The mayors of Boston and Chicago don't want Chick Fil-A in their cities because the head of the company doesn't have the values they do.

null point^^^

I own my private property and reserve the right to discriminate who lives/visits me on my property. A mayor is a civil servant, working for the city, he does not own the city, therefore, he cannot discriminate who sets up a chicken sandwich business in the city he works for.

As one former employee said earlier, his chick fila manager was gay, so they do not discriminate against employing gays, all they have done is speak out against it, like at least half of America has with their votes.

God I hate this country and all the people in it. First of all, the owner of Chick fil a is retarded for even letting this affect his business, should have kept it as quiet as possible. However, since when do mayors get to decide for their entire city what their views are? I'm against gay marriage and would like to eat chick fil a, but can't because my mayor is against it?

Seriously I hate this fucking world more every day people are dying and starving and we get caught up in this kind of shit. I pray for a plague or something that is truly terrible to happen so we can get rid of this political correctness and get back to reality. This kind of stuff does not matter. I'm even part of it for posting in this thread. BRB working on the plague...

I've never heard of "Chick-a-filet until I wikied it today.

I'm live overseas and grew up in the Pacific Northwest where I do not have any of these.

I believe people can have their opinions and express them - but why the hell is a chicken restaurant chain commenting on a political and cultural issue?

Just make the f*cking food, ok?

I do not care what your opinion is, as you do not care what mine is.

That said, I am wary of these politicians that want to punish/ban/boycott a business for expressing their opinion.

Gay marriage? I do not care about it.

Jesus what a waste of discourse when the USA has many serious problems.

Tomorrow morning I'm driving 40 miles to the closest Jew fil A and buying my guys chicken biscuits for breakfast in honor of this. I'll post a picture tomorrow. :coffee:

great idea, I will join in the fun, as tomorrow is chick fila appreciation day!

Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos is the latest to say "I do" to supporting same-sex unions. On Friday (July 27), Washington United for Marriage, a coalition that seeks to uphold a gay marriage law that passed in Washington, announced that Bezos and his wife MacKenzie will donate $2.5 million to its cause.
Microsoft founder Bill Gates and CEO Steve Ballmer have each donated $100,000 to the effort to keep gay marriage legal. Ken Powell, CEO of food behemoth General Mills, has publicly spoken out against Minnesota's proposed amendment that would ban gay marriage. And Paul Singer, founder of financial firm Elliott Management, recently contributed $150,000 to Freedom to Marry, which fights for gay marriage across the nation.
In an opposite corner is Chick-fil-A President and Chief Operating Officer Dan Cathy, who recently told Baptist Press that Chick-fil-A is "very much supportive of the family -- the biblical definition of the family unit."

Goverment is out of control from the little fuck committee man in your nieghborhood to the top negro, The colorado/batman prick had the right idea just the wrong venue.

null point^^^

I own my private property and reserve the right to discriminate who lives/visits me on my property. A mayor is a civil servant, working for the city, he does not own the city, therefore, he cannot discriminate who sets up a chicken sandwich business in the city he works for.

As one former employee said earlier, his chick fila manager was gay, so they do not discriminate against employing gays, all they have done is speak out against it, like at least half of America has with their votes.

The mayor's job is to act in the best interests of the city. Even if that means telling certain companies to stay home.

Back