• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No Excuses!!!!

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
600055_10150831022112134_625011383_n.jpg

319887_236345186482870_2030854945_n.jpg

Jung Da Yeon: Age 43. Age is not excuse to not look sizzling hot

requiredreading.jpg

noexcusesWow.jpg

87468394.jpg

:coffee:

ok the asian chick might not be a bodybuilder but she was smokin....

guess i should have put tits or free blowjobs in the title. tough crowd. :coffee:

I'm inspired, I was gonna sit on the couch and watch the olympics, now I feel like making some coffee and walking down to the beach and do some fishing:winkfinger:

Great thread. Funny, those with the life handing them challenges seem to be the most inspirational.

You're right Wing, there's nothing to it but to do it.

And once you start, who's to say where you should stop!

they don't call you al boobies for nothin' :coffee:

wow, very inspiring and certainly adds a new perspective that is too easily forgotten, thanks LW!

IML Gear Cream!
The asian woman isn't surprising, the women usually don't age until about 60. My Japanese GF is 49 and barely looks 39.

Wonder what that 70 year olds cycle looks like?

My only excuse is I'm a slacker.

Koschler Dani Nincs kifogás -Simon Gym

The asian woman isn't surprising, the women usually don't age until about 60. My Japanese GF is 49 and barely looks 39.

I totally agree. Before I got married, I had the major hots for this young Asian woman that works in a donut shop up the block from my job. I'd go there almost everyday to get my coffee and bagel and she'd wait on me, even if she's waiting on someone else first. I thought she was about 20 but she's 31. Her coworker looks 16 or 17, also hot as hell. She's 21.

Back