• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Diet pills a yes or no

Woody121

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just started back at the gym and have piled on the pounds since the last time i trained, one of the lads has put it to me if i need to shift the weight i should invest in some diet pills called adios, but i have never heard of taking these pills while training and dont know if its ok to use them, can anyone give me some sound advice.

A big fat NO...as a matter of fact...just for added clarity. I had to leave the quick and dry post above just to have that added, dramatic, short, quick, in your face type of Ooomf punch.

And if you want to double check...watch what the next few comments are by other people....

no such thing as a magic pill dude. at best some of the good ones can help you develop better lifestyle habits. Things like eating smaller portions, reduce cravings, give you energy to be more active, or raise your core temperature. All of which will help but you need to restructure your diet and hit the gym to see real results. Most shit is just expensive hype. Not to mention most have loads of stims in them which is obviously not good for people with hypertension/high blood pressure.

I would have to go with no also. You don't need a diet pill to drop the pounds. All you need is a good training method and a good diet plan. Do cardio 4 to 5 days a week and stay away from the carbs. You'll drop the weight in no time.

Go back to basics. Your body can only reflect your lifestyle. If you "packed on the pounds", that means whatever you're doing in your daily life is what left you w/ excess flab. If you changed the way you eat to more shit food, if you stopped training, if you work too many hours, if you don't sleep well or started drinking a lot more than usual, etc. Then you're basically eating too much or not burning off what you eat. Popping pills for the most part just applies a stimulant. This is a probably not a strongly supported statement, but generally when talking about thermos / stimulants, etc. at best there's something like 3% increase in "fat burning". That can be accomplished by just getting int the gym. Step back and look at your diet. If you're randomly eating a lot of junk food, drinking more than usual, eating out more often, etc. your body is getting excess calories that it just isn't burning. Reduce the shit food, eat cleaner / less processed / simpler food, smaller portions, drink more water. Save your cheat meals for once/week instead of whenever, and get good quality sleep. Even if you actually did drop some weight on whatever these pills are, if you haven't made these types of changes to your lifestyle, you won't be able to support and maintain the weight loss - basically your body will just rebound, possibly to even fatter than before you started the pills and you're even further back from where you started. Start by just cleaning up your diet & training.

nope change your diet itself and start the long process my friend

Just started back at the gym and have piled on the pounds since the last time i trained, one of the lads has put it to me if i need to shift the weight i should invest in some diet pills called adios, but i have never heard of taking these pills while training and dont know if its ok to use them, can anyone give me some sound advice.

not sure what that is but i found 1-2 Rezolution (from LG Sciences) to give me a nice boost and dull hunger. I still got 1 or 2 i think.

carful what you take. research EACH compound in it BEFORE hand

Good luck!

go back to basics. Your body can only reflect your lifestyle. If you "packed on the pounds", that means whatever you're doing in your daily life is what left you w/ excess flab. If you changed the way you eat to more shit food, if you stopped training, if you work too many hours, if you don't sleep well or started drinking a lot more than usual, etc. Then you're basically eating too much or not burning off what you eat. Popping pills for the most part just applies a stimulant. This is a probably not a strongly supported statement, but generally when talking about thermos / stimulants, etc. At best there's something like 3% increase in "fat burning". That can be accomplished by just getting int the gym. Step back and look at your diet. If you're randomly eating a lot of junk food, drinking more than usual, eating out more often, etc. Your body is getting excess calories that it just isn't burning. Reduce the shit food, eat cleaner / less processed / simpler food, smaller portions, drink more water. Save your cheat meals for once/week instead of whenever, and get good quality sleep. Even if you actually did drop some weight on whatever these pills are, if you haven't made these types of changes to your lifestyle, you won't be able to support and maintain the weight loss - basically your body will just rebound, possibly to even fatter than before you started the pills and you're even further back from where you started. Start by just cleaning up your diet & training.

well said!

People are not going to listen . they will still take the "diet" pills. relapse , might even get addicted taking the diet pills.
I have been preaching to friends, coworkers of changing their eating habits, but they only want the easy, magic pill. which it still have NOT worked for them. Go ahead give it a try, give us some feed backs in few months

IML Gear Cream!
No.
Diet pills are not good for the weight loss and fitness.

These weight loss pills have very bad effects for our health and cause various diseases.
So i never recommend diet pills for the weight loss. I always prefer to adopt a natural way of weight loss such as regular exercises, and dieting.

A big NO from my side, I have never used them and don't want to recommend these pills to anyone. Such quick schemes are just not effective as they claim to be. Diet pill have many side effects, the some that I have personally seed are,
Black spots on your face and on various bones joints, very lose and hanging skin of belly, hips and thighs.

it depends, some diet pills are good and some of them are only scams.
Try Phen375, is a diet pill very good.

Where there's Hope there's NOPE !!!!!!!!!!!! NO PILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diet pills still work if this is really your preference BUT do not depend wholly on it. You still need more exercise and proper diet. On the other hand, diet pills are just 'supplements' for your weight loss. You can take them moderately but again prioritize proper exercise and diet.

ya now try convincing your girlfriend they dont work...go ahead...ill wait lol

Some work and some don't. Either way I would just train my ass off and eat right....then those pounds will melt away!

IML Gear Cream!
Diet pills are just stims much like preworkout drinks. Funny tho most people will bash diet pills but recommend you take a preworkout drink . I dont see how they would hurt if ur really getting at it in the gym and ur diet is on point .Cutting weight can be a drag some times especially when you're coming out carbohydrates. No matter what do ur research and make an educated decision based on that. I personally like coffee and an occasional caffeine pill 200 milligrams during the day to help get me thur .

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with taking a fat burner 1 -2 times a day, if energy is low from work, kids, or other outside responsibilities. This does not mean abuse them. I personally think they are overpriced and over-hyped. But I drink a 16oz black coffee before cardio and a workout. Not a fat burner but still contains caffiene and gives me a needed boost. HOWEVER, if you are overweight they will not magically make you look like a person on the cover of a fitness magazine and abuse can lead to health problems and you can also build up a tolerance to them. Before you think about taking anything, make sure your diet, cardio, and weightlifting program are all on point. And see where that gets you. Don't take something if you don't need it. And last piece of advice, never invest in, let alone put something in your body you never heard of. And alot of diet pills are trash. GOOD DIET, CARDIO, WEIGHTS, REST. Then worry about other stuff.

I don't see anything wrong with taking a fat burner 1 -2 times a day, if energy is low from work, kids, or other outside responsibilities. This does not mean abuse them. I personally think they are overpriced and over-hyped. But I drink a 16oz black coffee before cardio and a workout. Not a fat burner but still contains caffiene and gives me a needed boost. HOWEVER, if you are overweight they will not magically make you look like a person on the cover of a fitness magazine and abuse can lead to health problems and you can also build up a tolerance to them. Before you think about taking anything, make sure your diet, cardio, and weightlifting program are all on point. And see where that gets you. Don't take something if you don't need it. And last piece of advice, never invest in, let alone put something in your body you never heard of. And alot of diet pills are trash. GOOD DIET, CARDIO, WEIGHTS, REST. Then worry about other stuff.

the guy has a bad diet, or he would not have "packed on the pounds" his issue is not a little boost with dietpills, its a crap diet he needs ot fix and hit his goals on his own for a while and learns to eat and live healthy... so I have to say NO also...

i hate it when people preach about not using supplements to help. SURE HIS DIET SUCKS ASS NOW BUT WHAY IF THE APPETITE SUPPRESION HELPS? point is give it a try BUT DO NOT RELY ON SUPPS. THEY DO HELP A LOT THOUGH!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Lol...I love the hypocracy in these kind of threads...people jump all over the OP for looking for a kick...in the mean time there tooting some 1;3,or dendrobium around in there bag..

Then I will here...",but I know what i'm doing "...lol...

yeah..honestly...I like a clean stim. I won't even pretend I don't.
diet pills never did anything for me because appetite was never my problem...eating the right stuff in the right quantity was always my problem.

There is no pill that will magically make you slim and handsome... unfortunately! There are many supplements on the market but I don't think any of them has actually been proven to work. The only thing that will make you shed that fat is a major lifestyle change (or many minor changes applied slowly) and exercise. If you really won't something to help you, you'd be better off using the natural stuff: cinammon, ginger and spicy condiments get your metabolism to run faster. But it won't outrun hundreds of excess calories. The base must always be in what you eat vs how much you eat vs how much you burn.

Back