• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Diet pills a yes or no

IML Gear Cream!
I don't see anything wrong with taking a fat burner 1 -2 times a day, if energy is low from work, kids, or other outside responsibilities. This does not mean abuse them. I personally think they are overpriced and over-hyped. But I drink a 16oz black coffee before cardio and a workout. Not a fat burner but still contains caffiene and gives me a needed boost. HOWEVER, if you are overweight they will not magically make you look like a person on the cover of a fitness magazine and abuse can lead to health problems and you can also build up a tolerance to them. Before you think about taking anything, make sure your diet, cardio, and weightlifting program are all on point. And see where that gets you. Don't take something if you don't need it. And last piece of advice, never invest in, let alone put something in your body you never heard of. And alot of diet pills are trash. GOOD DIET, CARDIO, WEIGHTS, REST. Then worry about other stuff.

You mean ephidrine and gears wont makeme look like "the rock"? Lol. I have to lift weights and diet? Lol

a lot of people on juice and other things,saying "no no no work your ass off,eat clean,blablabla,there's no magic pill".
funny thing is that some of them are running a couple of grams of aas,and they look just a bit muscular and lean,but nothing so special.
"no bro,u need to be under 8% bf to take clen,no bro u need to be 220 lbs at 12% bf to take jizzbolone"
diet matters,training matters,but without some magic helps u can't even closely reach some results.let's say it straight.

All about the diet, no pill will clean up your mess 6k cals deep!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

What Merkaba and Sassy said. Take a year and see what kind of genuine change you can make fixing your diet and training regularly. Lots of good advice how to do both on this site. Eating well and training smart will do more for you at this stage than any quick fix diet supplement.

too many side effects and other potential problems with diet pills.

I've heard so many stories where people have lost their lives because of them. Buying them only makes the suppliers richer & the person taking them sick.

Diet pills don't work unless you have the habit of eating clean and traing properly down. Supplements in all forms, are inherently only effective when combined with proper nutrion and exercise. Once you get the basics down, then start experimenting with supplements. Fat burners are stimulants; someone who is untrained will more than likely have an elevated hr and blood pressure; which during exercise will make you feel light headed and jittery. This would be counter productive as a beginner or someone who has been away form the gym for a while. Hope this helps!

I'm with everyone else on this one bro. You need to do research on clean dieting. A wise man once said your are what you eat if you eat s**t you will look like s**t. Taylor a diet that best suits your goals after having a good understanding of how to eat clean. Do research on carb cycling and how to use that approach to cutting weight. Read the sticky's they are there for a reason.

No diet pill will ever substitute for a good clean diet.

IML Gear Cream!
For health reasons, I don't use stim based pills. That said, I have found 7-keto DHEA and lean xtreme to be useful. As others noted, I think the best route is having your diet in check and doing regular cardio in a fasted state. I'm a bit older and don't like the way stims make me feel.

They can definitely aid if your diet/training/cardio regimen is on point!

Back