• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Caber

Idra

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have good luck with caber from anywhere? I've gotten bunk shit like 4 times now :hmmm:

Anyone have good luck with caber from anywhere? I've gotten bunk shit like 4 times now :hmmm:

MP has been good too me.

Prolactrone will do the same thing but with little or no sides.
Itll always be good. NEVER bunk.
Its strong enough to compete with caber. Seriously.
prolactonefinalproduct.png

haha I pm'ed you a little earlier about it Brundel.

Oh, I didn't even realize, It's ordered :)

Its well worth it bro.
We do have a thread up, started yesterday where we asked for loggers. Unfortunately your like 20hrs too late.
Forgive me for not answering your PM right away I was double checking with our loggers to make sure they were ready.
At any rate, this stuff works amazingly well.
There is no need to EVER buy a questionable research product again.

Ya I got my prolactrone yesterday. Not sure if my prolactin is high but ran a tren cycle 6 months back and a npp recently and used very little caber so I figured it couldn't hurt. Only symptom ive had is low libido.

Prami is also a viable option for prolactin issues. I've used both caber and prami from mp with good results.

Ya I got my prolactrone yesterday. Not sure if my prolactin is high but ran a tren cycle 6 months back and a npp recently and used very little caber so I figured it couldn't hurt. Only symptom ive had is low libido.

Start at 3 caps a day.
Youll notice it working pretty fast.
Sleep will improve
Mood will improve
Libido will greatly improve.

Also what kind of PCT did you run. Your test levels might also be low.
May want to incorporate some Formeron and d aspartic acid as well.

Estro being 126 may be why libido is low.
If its super high or super low libido tanks.
Also remember that nolva and clomid are technically estrogens as well. They are selective, meaning they only bind to certain receptors, and, they do not exhibit any effect at the receptor. So they block the action of E2/estradiol.
At any rate they can contribute to the overall negative effect with regards to libido when your on them. So I suspect you felt terrible during PCT.

Your estro level is still currently abnormally high.
I know this because:
1. you took 2 serms.
2. you took DAA and whatever is in that supplement.
3. you did not take an AI.

The only thing that would have lowered the estrogen level is an AI. So...its not surprising your having an issue. Your test levels are not likely recovered either because when estro is high the brain shuts off test production.

You need to get on an AI.
Formeron works great and is available over the counter. TGBsupps, phf supps, orbit nutrition have it. Or if you have it use aromasin. do not use adex.

Start an ai then check back after 2 weeks and let us know how your feeling.

IML Gear Cream!
after i got bloodwork i upped aromasin dose to 25mg. I got from alldaychemist so it might be bunk. I recently stopped taking aromasin because podt cycle supposedly reduces estrogen. Btw libido is deff coming back had serious morning wood and a wet dream last night lmao

It would seem like an acute increase in Dopamine would inhibit sleep, and, I believe it may if your not already having issues sleeping as a result of elevated prolactin levels. If, however, your sleep is being compromised by the side effects of tren, it greatly aids in sleep.

I must have read 20 studies regarding sleep and Ldopa but none are very clear as to why it helps or how.
One study stated that an increase in dopamine causes a relaxed state where the person has a greater sense of wellbeing and this aids in restful sleep.
In some studies it appeared to inhibit sleep so I think its action is dependent on the state of the user.
MEaning, if your having trouble sleeping because of elevated prolactin levels.....you start to sleep well.
If not it may actually keep you up.

SO far I have only seen more restful sleep in users.
Here is a post from a Prolactrone log on another forum. The user was running tren E and MENT at relatively high doses.:

Quote:
"Anyhow, my wrap up of Prolactrone.

I give this product a 10/10. Easily. It did everything it promised to, without fail. Its very nice to know the product works and contains whats actually stated to have.

I noticed:

-decreased nipple sensitivity on two 19-nors at good doses
-further enhanced libido (borderline too much, actually)
-great mood enhancement. I felt fantastic, I noticed basically zero points where I felt abnormal, and i actually felt good. It was much welcomed.
-Amazing sleep! This worked phenomenal for sleep. I havent slept this well in... I cannot remember, actually. The amount of deep sleep was great, I dont think an earthquake beneath my home would have woken me. If i fell asleep, I stayed asleep, and i could fall asleep VERY easily at night.

I highly recommend this supplement if you have trouble sleeping or have increased prolactin for any cause. Not that i expected any, but I noticed zero side effects. Fantastic supplement.

My run was a great success, Id say. Anyone curious about picking this up, definitely should. I did not have to wait long at all to notice all of these benefits.

Big thanks to Brundel and Black Lion Research for sponsoring my log.

So far i can highly recommend both Prolactrone and Formeron. I ran formeron earlier this cycle, of my own purchase, and greatly enjoyed it. "

Back