• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adex while on TRT

MULCH63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was curious if someone could explain why they use Adex while on TRT? Wouldn't Aromasin be better since its suicidal ? Plus dont you alway run the risk of Estrogen rebound on Adex?

I was curious if someone could explain why they use Adex while on TRT? Wouldn't Aromasin be better since its suicidal ? Plus dont you alway run the risk of Estrogen rebound on Adex?

From wiki, but I think this is why it is preferred:
Anastrozole binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition, inhibits the conversion of androgens to estrogens in peripheral tissues (outside the CNS), and a few CNS sites in various regions within the brain.

Speaking of which, I just made an appointment with my Dr. I have a small tender lump under my left nipple. Been on TRT since February and just noticed it.

Speaking of which, I just made an appointment with my Dr. I have a small tender lump under my left nipple. Been on TRT since February and just noticed it.

How much you on right now....Test that is.... Ru taking an AI ?

I'm taking 200mgs a week of test C. He never prescribed an anti E so no, I'm not taking any.

I would say the lump is peanut size, maybe a tad larger. It's also off center.

last time i ran adex on my cruise i went in to donate blood and my iron levels were sky high.. stopped the adex for a week went to see doc got some BW done and guess what.. normal levels.. I cant think of anything else that would cause it..

Back