• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Running test lower then deca

Bfriedman1017

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So my next cycle i'm trying to do a lean bulk would I benefit better doing less test prop then npp? What are benefits of doing each way. Obv better libido with more test.

less test=limp noodle. bro just run a regular cycle. all you need to do is eat right.

deca has less estrogen conversion, that's why i run it higher than test

So my next cycle i'm trying to do a lean bulk would I benefit better doing less test prop then npp? What are benefits of doing each way. Obv better libido with more test.

I believe running testosterone around 300-350/week while blasting nandrolone in the 600-900 range would allow you to gain very lean and dry while minimizing androgenic effects and bloat from typical high testosterone cycles,

A lot of advanced users are using lower test HIGHER anabolic compounds in cycles for a better 'look.'

You may run into a libido issue (but i doubt it) as I think it may just be neutral....but something like Sustain Alpha Gel rubbed in the scrotum and upper traps could alleviate some bloodflow/erection issues.

-Matt

Theres so much bro-lore about how this is bad on this board. A couple other boards i goto have a few guys who prefer nandrolone higher than test. And of you run caber and at least a trt dose of test than sex sides should be non existant. Im going to do this with npp & prop

Npp is pretty amazing and combined with masteron ---- wow.

-matt

Back