• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Orbit nutrition a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

slade777

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wanted to buy another methadrol extreme for good measure I placed my order on 8/03/2012 at 8:43 am my payment method was a credit card. Everytime I call orbitnutrition NOBODY ANSWERSSSSSS I have called literally 22 times today, 14 times yesterday and still no answer. So I decided to email them and one responded and said methadrol extreme was on pre sale nothing said it was on pre-sale when I bought it that day, it may say it now. I have recieved no such confirmation that my item was shipped I have my invoice/reciet from them. so my question is when the fuck is my methadrol going to be shipped or did i get my money taken

I'm not a rep but I have a few friends that use Orbit and I've never heard of them "scamming" anybody!! You ordered on 8/3. It's only the f'ing 10th?? And you must subtract non business days..

their far from a scam bro I use them every month, chill out, orbit is gtg

ive ordered formeron from them and recieved it with no problem. i dont believe they are scammers.

I understand that it has only been a week, 6 days really because of non business days but it should have shipped by now dont you think

Thats an outlandish statement to be making about a company after only 6 days of waiting

never had a problem with orbit

im not saying ortbit nutrition is a scam im sorry i should have put a quetion mark on the end of that title however since nobody answers the damn phone I wanna make sure that its not a scam before its too late because lets say I wait 21 days by then I may have waited too long so I made this post to ask am gunna get scammed because what can one assume when nobody answers the phone, and they tell me the item is on pre sale yet nothing said it was on pre sale before when i bought it, and that the guy who emailed me said "whenever we get it we will ship it"

if the item is on pre-sale then why are you so bent out of shape for them not shipping it yet? lol i'm sure they will shoot you an email when they have stock and start fulfilling pre-orders.

IML Gear Cream!
someone probably just made an error (not listing item as "presale" right away) when putting the new product on their site. this stuff happens. or maybe they thought they had inventory when in fact they didn't.

so how long should I wait? because im sure hell not gunna wait 2 months because then when can I make the assumtion that I had been scammed

maybe they just don't like you... It's the 10th and your bitching? I have waited 3 weeks for shit to come in the mail before. Maybe you should attempt to post in the sponsor section before you slander some one that seems to be a known company. Orbit Nutrition and PM a rep.

Orbit is 100% legit. Go bang a hooker or something and chill the fuck out.

I tried talking to fucking reps they dont answer and in a world of 90 percent of bodybuilding websites are scams what does one assume

If I were you I would take Heavy's advice

Ill keep waiting but i hope i get my damn order i mean what am I suppose to assume in a world where so many bodybuilding sites are scams. and people dont respond back answering the damn phone or email

i'd freak out... you are for sure getting scammed. :rolleyes:

Also where are all these scams sites you refer too? maybe sites that offer "gear". I never really hear of sports nutrition sites scamming people though. Maybe i don't shop online enough.

This gets so fucking annoying. Every two seconds a person with 5 posts or less is calling scam on a source when they've only been waiting 6 fucking days! now 14 days or more and no reply to emails/calls then Id start getting restless.

if i dont get it in 2 months imma sue im not getting scammed

but they do bring teh lulz^

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yea you dont shop online enough shittttttttt i cant tell how many friends of mine have been scammed its too many

This gets so fucking annoying. Every two seconds a person with 5 posts or less is calling scam on a source when they've only been waiting 6 fucking days!

on a "PRE-ORDER" nonetheless. Kinda hard for a company, even a reputable one like orbit, to ship product they don't have lol. doesn't sound like mr slade wants to listen though.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yea you dont shop online enough shittttttttt i cant tell how many friends of mine have been scammed its too many

your friends are stupid. should have done their research and so should you. had you done so you wouldn't be questioning a forum sponsor. And i seriously doubt you have too many friends to list.

{calebrm} thats because in this world so many people scam

Yeah but with doing a little research Im pretty sure you'd find that orbit has never scammed anyone? You probably couldnt say that for many others. If they have a good reputation at least give them the benefit of the doubt, I doubt they would ruin that over a bottle of methadrol.

Once the product comes in they'll ship it.

{nakid eye} thats why I will keep wait but lets say they dont have the product for too months then what happens to my money dumbass when after waiting can I assume I have been scammed lets say they never get the shipment then i lost money

I just waited almost a month for two tubs of protein from a VERY reliable supplement store. They NEVER said the product was on backorder when I ordered, thats how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back