• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pharm grade and HGH

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
GrAnAbolic brings to its customers a huge selection. They pride themselves on this and prove it by providing some of the best known pharms available.

Norma-hellas
Organon
Lilly
Schering
Pfizer
Alpha
Meckr
Lasix
GrAnabolic has you covered from aas, sexual health, insulin, and diuretics.

They also provide to you some of the top name brands in GH
Blue tops
Jintropin
Ansomone
Kigtropin

Also Stocking a great selection Of

British Dragon

Body Research

Hubei

British Dispensary all at extremely competive prices.

Check it out you won't be disappointed

Just a heads up to you Brothers looking for a solid source on HGH, cause as we all know this can be difficult
GrAnabolics Source supplies us with Kigs and Jin's that are authentic and can be verified
smile.png

WOW !! Some body went big on the Jin's this AM!!

Temporarily bros JIN's are out of stock but Plenty of KIGS still available !

Good IronMag members, Gr Anabolic has sent word that Jintropins are back in stock and ready to make your home there new home.

Check out the website Www.granbolic.com

I'll be posting the lab paperwork as well, next day or so and in the appropriate section until then....
Following GH testing protocol...1ml solution-10ius-blood draw 3hrs 15mins later...
results where 26.8ng/ml HIGH
2ad67f9a.jpg

I'll be posting the lab paperwork as well, next day or so and in the appropriate section until then....
Following GH testing protocol...1ml solution-10ius-blood draw 3hrs 15mins later...
results where 26.8ng/ml HIGH
2ad67f9a.jpg

Paperwork? Baseline? Range?

Back