• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

green coffee extract - another fad or does it really work for burning fat?

BUCKY

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
green coffee extract comes in pill form and is being marketed as helpful with burning fat and relieving stress, etc. I haven't tried it but want to hear from anyone here who has tried it.

I Googled it and the first thing I saw was "Dr. Oz Approved!".

Based on nothing more than that information alone, fad. I don't see how it could work any better than everything that is already out there. Just another pill to try while fat and lazy people sit on the couch thinking they will get skinny while watching shit like Dr. Oz.

If you want a fat burner, go for the real stuff.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/168696-pes-alphamine-presale.html

It's works awesome if applied by enema :coffee:

lol Captain that was a good one!!! Yeah man you keep seeing these fads, and it would be a lot different if shit like Geranium wasn't always gettting pulled. That being said, if any one is looking for a strong fat burner check out Lecheek's new Oxy Eca Black! One of the strongest I've used in years.

I'll look into PES Alphamine. I hope it is not bad for the heart the way that Ephedra or Clenbuterol is. Those 2 are PROVEN for burning fat.

I Googled it and the first thing I saw was "Dr. Oz Approved!".

Based on nothing more than that information alone, fad. I don't see how it could work any better than everything that is already out there. Just another pill to try while fat and lazy people sit on the couch thinking they will get skinny while watching shit like Dr. Oz.

If you want a fat burner, go for the real stuff.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/168696-pes-alphamine-presale.html

Since that has worked for you, is the cycle 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off or how did you do it?

Yes that should work. Please log your progress.

Back