• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Healing a broken bone faster

Inventive1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there anything that will help a broken bone to heal faster? Specifically one of the sesamoid bones in the foot. (a somewhat slow healing bone)

I found the thread by Prince regarding using milk thistle to heal bones faster. Does anyone have ANY other suggestions?

Boron helps you absorb calcium. And a good calcium/magnesium supplement.

Canada
Joe A.
General Manager
ProteinCo Canada
10% Off Coupon Code: 10proteincof
www.ProteinCo.ca

USA
Joe A.
General Manager
ProteinCo
10% Off Coupon Code: 10proteincobiz
Whey Protein

Is there anything that will help a broken bone to heal faster? Specifically one of the sesamoid bones in the foot. (a somewhat slow healing bone)

I found the thread by Prince regarding using milk thistle to heal bones faster. Does anyone have ANY other suggestions?

as far as i can tell
calcium magnesium vitamin d3 and vitamin k2 are what you need

i take the calcium from my milk protein
i use magnesium chelatated from carlson
now foods vitamin d3 2000iu
and vitamin k from my multivit

one intesting product which combining all them is Nature's Plus, Cal/Mag/Vit D3 with Vitamin K2

I have read studies showing cissus helps by reducing the damaging effect cortisol has... I took it when I had 2 compound fractures they had to use pins to put back together and healed much faster then what the docs said I would. Not sure if it was because of the cissus but for 30 bucks I'd say it's worth a shot

Take a good rest and let it heal in natural way that will be best But still you want it to heal more faster then take a diet containing calcium Try to use beef as much as you can it will help to strengthen your bone

Back