• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Cycle Thoughts?

Oitepal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys I will be starting my new cycle in a couple of weeks I just want your thoughts on it.

???stats:
Weight:208
Height:6'0
BF:around 14%

Alright I have done Halo extreme in the past Love it very much :)
Have about 3 cycles under my belt and 4 caps seems to be my sweet spot. Looking to gain some strength and LBM out of this cycle. I like to stick with more mild compounds because of the lower sides and I want to hold onto my hair as long as I can lol. Also I love Lean gains.

Alright here is what we have.

Deca-drol extreme for 4 weeks 3 caps a day
Halo extreme for 6 weeks. 1st week at 2 caps e/d 2nd week 3 caps e/d and the rest will be 4 caps e/d

Will be running IML cycle support and fish oils.
PCT e-control, Natty T booster, and do you guys think I should run Nolva 20mg e/d for 4 weeks? I have it on hand just wondering.

Thoughts and comments are welcome and encouraged.. Thanks!

Nolva is fine at 20mg daily for 4 weeks.

Hey heavy I was wondering I notice both compounds have 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin in them..would a total of 7 caps of this be to much in a day?

Testosterone

Hey heavy I was wondering I notice both compounds have 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin in them..would a total of 7 caps of this be to much in a day?

No idea, let us know. LOL!

Reps for stumping me.

Lmao..I been trying to find out more dosing info on it myself lol..seems to be a mystery.

Back