• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

We-Vibe3!

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have experience with these things?

It's like a vibrator you shove inside so your cawk gets a buzz! :)

2 inputs for the price of 1

The wife says I can't use it, it is kinda handy though when I wanna get some sleep and she's horny.

It said it was a couples toy goddamit! :paddle:

will it work for azza's anus?

will it work for azza's anus?

its not big enough for me. My ass by the way has not been violated in the way you think it has, yes the missus has put a finger in over the years, had a colonoscropy a few years ago, sure he didnt use anything cock sized, from time to time i have had a anal fissure and had piles once, but i have not been prolapsed or had a prolapse party, Sil the joke has run its course?i mean yes id did spread the fucking thing wide, but i am a cock virgin...

^^^ clearly lying. And facing charges for stalking school children and causing death from miss-use of resuscitation equipment. Shameful :coffee:

its not big enough for me. My ass by the way has not been violated in the way you think it has, yes the missus has put a finger in over the years, had a colonoscropy a few years ago, sure he didnt use anything cock sized, from time to time i have had a anal fissure and had piles once, but i have not been prolapsed or had a prolapse party, Sil the joke has run its course?i mean yes id did spread the fucking thing wide, but i am a cock virgin...

i wish i have never read this..my life will never be the same again

Back