• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who Owns America?

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the video on the web page below is very long (over 3.5hrs) but it explains how the central banks of the world and the US came to be. right around the 1hr 18min mark you can see where and how the powers that be have divided the country and keep us divided for well over the past 100 years through blatant lies, deceit and the re-writing of history to suit the agenda.

Who Owns America? | Polidics.com

If we don't get our heads out of our ass's soon it might be the chinks

If we don't get our heads out of our ass's soon it might be the chinks

Yup if not then they already do own us.

Sent from my iPhone while behind the wh

Yup if not then they already do own us.

I thought as much until I understood that the US is a monetarily sovereign country. Nobody can own a country that can create an infinite supply of dollars limited only by inflationary concerns. We don't have to borrow. We don't have to tax. At the federal level, the government is self-financing. Not the states or municipalities...they must live within their means.

The US government has no means to live within.

But with the economy and how
much they import to us, if they cut us off then we would be f'ed for a while, also with Obama denying more drilling for oil in the gulf the Chinese have come in and are now takig the oil that we could have and be even more independent from foreign imports.

much they import to us, if they cut us off then we would be f'ed for a while, also with Obama denying more drilling for oil in the gulf the Chinese have come in and are now takig the oil that we could have and be even more independent from foreign imports.

Oil / energy is the only demonstrative source of inflation in this country. Again, the US does not have to borrow from the Chinese for anything. Why the US nation still borrows to finance spending is a good question...it sure ain't necessary.

Gotcha

looking at the data yourself is much more accurate than listening to politicians on tv

Crude Oil Production

I thought as much until I understood that the US is a monetarily sovereign country. Nobody can own a country that can create an infinite supply of dollars limited only by inflationary concerns. We don't have to borrow. We don't have to tax. At the federal level, the government is self-financing. Not the states or municipalities...they must live within their means.

The US government has no means to live within.

the "true wealth" of the US is systematically being off-shored to other country's via NAFTA and other "free trade agreements". that true wealth being the means of production which is being transferred to bring up the standard of living in other country's while reducing ours here. essentially the international bankers are going to make sure that the US never again can rise up.

since the 80's almost the entire increase in US GDP is from the financial sector and it's fictitious wealth that is created out of thin air and based on debt. nothing of any real value ever having been created.

the housing market crash and the 9T in home equity lost was the biggest wealth transfer in world history as it was not lost but simply transferred to the bond holders. less than 25% of US homes are actually owned with persons having that actual title deed in hand, everyone else is simply a tenant.

the constant increase in the monetary base since the 80's has not been shared across all the income quintiles. it goes as direct handouts to the capitalists at the top of the food chain. the US financial sector "earning" that 25% of the total US income is the biggest joke in the world, they earn nothing.

St. Louis Adjusted Monetary Base (BASE) - FRED - St. Louis Fed

by now everyone should know and understand what the United Nations is and the farce behind the US "fighting communism" for the past 50 years.

Israel and the middle east. Israel being the only democratic country in that region. democracy being the pre-cursor to capitalism and eventually debt to the international money lenders. US intervention in the middle east will continue there until war breaks out

What is fucked up is the Chinese are building the new golden gate bridge and taken work away from Americans. I agree with out sourcing to an extent, but are you FN serious OBAMA... You give all most our entire stimulus check to foreign countries that go bankrupt then you contract out to an other country for a HUGE American job.

Back