• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pumpkin Spice!

Add it to your oatmeal with vanilla or cake batter flavored protein powder! Lol....yummmm! All it is is cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. I add ginger to it too...but if you eat sweet potatoes you can sprinkle some on them too! Want a twist??? Sprinkle a mixture of cayenne a pumpkin spice over some fry cut sweet potatoes spray with butter spray and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes! Yummmx2! Lol

Add it to your oatmeal with vanilla or cake batter flavored protein powder! Lol....yummmm! All it is is cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. I add ginger to it too...but if you eat sweet potatoes you can sprinkle some on them too! Want a twist??? Sprinkle a mixture of cayenne a pumpkin spice over some fry cut sweet potatoes spray with butter spray and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes! Yummmx2! Lol

Sounds yummy! thanks for sharing!

I bought some pumpkin spice powder, smelled so good!! couldn't resist :p
Any ideas what I can use it for?

Dr oz was raving about how healthy it is. And it is.

Sprinkle on sweet potatos, even steamed carrots with a little pat of butter added. I got bored and sprinkled some into my oatmeal, added butter and milk. Pretty good.

Dr oz was raving about how healthy it is. And it is.

Sprinkle on sweet potatos, even steamed carrots with a little pat of butter added. I got bored and sprinkled some into my oatmeal, added butter and milk. Pretty good.

I have been adding it to my morning Quinoa or hot cereal and some stevia

Oh my goodness, im over Dr. Oz getting all the credit for age old ancient and currently practiced medicine alternatives! People make it seem like he is some "save all humanity, one health fact at a time!". Ugh...i suppose his process of getting the healthy information out to the many ciewers in need of these tips is at least efficient! Just wish people stop using it as another excuse to not soak up a good bit of education on the basics of health and healthy luvinc.

Back