• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

please build me a killer ab program

cheesegrater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
rape my abs...........i've plateaued/got bored with my routine. I got 2 1/2 months where i'm bulking for half then cutting for the next half, want my abs to shred. Make me scream for mercy, give me the most excruciating and beneficial (for getting a 6 pac) routine you can think of. And if the exercises aren't normal ones, please give a description so i do it right.

crunches, leg raises, reverse crunhes, 1/4 sit-up. Do the exercises in a row without stopping,take a brief rest and continue ,until you`ve done 4 sets each total.Keep your form good and forcably exhale on the contraction part of the exercises.Go for a burn ,don`t count reps,you won`t get as many reps as you did on the first cycle .

what's a reverse crunch?

Lay on a bench as if you were going to do leg raises and hold on to the bench for support.Bring you legs straight up and forcibly lift your hips off the bench while expelling all air from your lungs.It`s a little hard to explain I hope this does it for you.

Back