• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Simple test cycle for experienced user?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After multiple cycles using tren, deca, mast, and other compounds, do any of you go back to just Test C or Test E for a cycle, keeping it simple and not pinning but twice a week?

I think I miss the twice a week no pin cushion no multiple compounds cycle I did the first time.

Maybe with dbol as a kicker, and NPP for joints . . . oh, wait, I am complicating it again.

So, how does a simple Test C or Test E cycle work for the more experienced user?

Its great to run a test only cycle. I do it all the time. Feels good for me

I am doing a simple test @ 500 per week and deca @ 300 per week and pin 1 time a week

I recommend a low mg per week cyp and SDMZ 2.0 cycle, the pumps are phenomenal! the injections are few!

After multiple cycles using tren, deca, mast, and other compounds, do any of you go back to just Test C or Test E for a cycle, keeping it simple and not pinning but twice a week?

I think I miss the twice a week no pin cushion no multiple compounds cycle I did the first time.

Maybe with dbol as a kicker, and NPP for joints . . . oh, wait, I am complicating it again.

So, how does a simple Test C or Test E cycle work for the more experienced user?

Honestly JUST FINE!
no need for ANYTTHING else but test and AI some PCT if you are not on HRT and possibly the odd run of one of thes to help out the tendons: deca, var, igf1 etc.
other then me adding the odd 10-15week deca cycle every 2-3 years I only see myself using test with possible at times proviron or maste long term.

Some think just because there is all these steorid out there that you need them all. you don't!

I wont lie I like to stack mast or proviron with my test to help out with SHBG and its a nice synergy, other then some deca here and there, keep the rest.

Test only cycles are great no matter homany you have done.

Can't go wrong with test + an AI thats for sure!

I am doing a simple test @ 500 per week and deca @ 300 per week and pin 1 time a week

so 3ml in one pin?

thats the max for me in one pin shit 2.5ml is max for me really.
one pin a week is great, I do 2x 1ml ones ew right now to space out the teste.

Its great to run a test only cycle. I do it all the time. Feels good for me

Same here! love it
and some times add in a bit of proviron and/or mast and BOOM LOVE IT TOO!

I love Test only cycles. Maybe throw in an oral but 1 gram a week of Cyp still does as much or more for me than most elaborate combos.

Back