• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥
I was expecting shit...but I was proved wrong. Pretty good!

just watched all your vids, very cool :winkfinger:

Glad you guys liked it! Happy it exceeded expectations. :-D We'll be shooting more episodes this weekend!

ha, I really enjoyed it - great set of MFing gunz too bro!

Please feel free to come back and post up moar! :thumb:

Awesome

I was going to neg the crap out of you, but damn, that's good stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
At first glance, I was gonna neg them, but it was actually a good video. Good form, good physique.

I heard water was the building block of life, I just never thought of it as a wieght lifting tool. Props.....

:coffee:

Dude that was marginally better then I thought it would be. The I love you at the end was perfect.

Dude that was marginally better then I thought it would be. The I love you at the end was perfect.

Thanks man!

@Reddog - Yeah, you should try it sometime - it's a killer workout, especially if you don't have access to the gym!

Thanks man!

@Reddog - Yeah, you should try it sometime - it's a killer workout, especially if you don't have access to the gym!

Hey Buffdudes, McLovin' your work. What's the inspiration behind all the vids?

:coffee:

Sent from my jewPhone using Briskettalk

IML Gear Cream!
I guess he has been busy so he has not been on the board to see that question Captn.

Good stuff... I love the old school Nintendo Double Dragon intro!

Lmao the chair workout was awesome and so is this guy but my chairs would go flying and I'd need surgery for sure

Very nice videos. I thoroughly enjoyed them. Looking forward to more.

Back