• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs HALO EXTREME Loggers Needed!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

ironmaglabs_Halo-140x300.png

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Halo Extreme

-Comparable to Gaspari Halodrol-50
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
-Increases Strength & Hardness
-Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
-Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles

Hale-Extreme-facts.jpg

Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.
IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.
You must start the log in this forum BEFORE September 15th.
You must have OVER 250 posts at IMF and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!​

Bump!

Jump on this, people. It's a chance to get one of the most popular PH's ever for FREE!

Man Im tempted (but in Canada) but I wasnt going to run any orals this time, just starting my bulking cycle of :
wk1-8 800mg ew test
wk9-16 650mg test ew / 200mg maste ew *found it great for SHBG*
other then possibly adding deca at 150mg ew for 12-14 weeks *help with some issues i have* I am keeping it simple.

but adding this in there in the early 4 weeks could be interesting. :)

Anyway jump on this guys! GREAT CHANCE to try out an IML product.

I have myself in passed and was very happy. good peoples!

I'm on a cut right now and using npp along with test prop. If I could get a little more aggression and hardness with this, why the heck not. I'm all in. If I get the opportunity to try it, I'm not going to be wasting time taking playing it conservative. I really want to use a somewhat aggressive dosing to see how strong this stuff really is.

I'm also not new to the game and know my body very well and have been supplementing with various cpd for over 5 yrs now. If i were to try it, I be able to differentiate the gains I'm making on it vs what I'm using now.

Dam i cant believe more people aren't jumping on this. If you cant get enough people over here heavy ill gladly run another log over here at 4 caps a day to see what it can really do.

This is an incredible opportunity. I can't run this currently, but if I could, I'd be all over it

Running it later so I guess I don't qualify

I am currently cruising on 200 test per week and was going to start a cycle real soon, Id hold off cycle , run and log it if interested. The reason I should run this for free, is Im working basically to pay my cunt ex-wife alimony and child support and cash is at a low, and would love to try it out, heard great reviews.

IML Gear Cream!
Ask orbit to Send some over to UK for me :)..I've been holding back from trying any DS until now and halo extreme has always been what I've wanted to try first to get my feet wet before jumping into injectables...training 5 years and 2 years of AAS knowledge.

I'll run that! Of course before I go back on blast by November!

I am currently cruising on 200 test per week and was going to start a cycle real soon, Id hold off cycle , run and log it if interested. The reason I should run this for free, is Im working basically to pay my cunt ex-wife alimony and child support and cash is at a low, and would love to try it out, heard great reviews.

Shit I'll log it heavy! Let me be one of the chosen!

I'll run that! Of course before I go back on blast by November!

PM me ship addys guys and IML's will send out a free bottle if you agree to a detailed log.

Thanks!

pm sent , Thanks, Ready to Rock !

Tempting Heavy... can I run it at 75-100mg or you want it at 50mg only? Considering it if you need another logger, as you know cruising on test right now at 250mg per week.

Tempting Heavy... can I run it at 75-100mg or you want it at 50mg only? Considering it if you need another logger, as you know cruising on test right now at 250mg per week.

IML's will supply one bottle for a log but if you want to take more that's fine with me.

LMK

Halo is making me stronger taken pre workout! It's only been a week, but strength going up!

All can say is thanks Heavy & IML ! Halo Extreme is Extreme! Killed it today had hard core energy throughout the whole workout I didn't want to quit working out, but the daycare was closing!

Back