• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SEAL book on Osama raid slams Obama and Biden

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
A firsthand account of the Navy SEAL raid that killed Usama bin Laden contradicts previous accounts by administration officials, raising questions as to whether the terror mastermind presented a clear threat when SEALs first fired upon him. Bin Laden apparently was hit in the head when he looked out of his bedroom door into the top-floor hallway of his compound as SEALs rushed up a narrow stairwell in his direction, according to former Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnette, writing under the pseudonym Mark Owen in "No Easy Day." The book is to be published next week by Penguin Group (USA)'s Dutton imprint.

Bissonnette says he was directly behind a "point man" going up the stairs. "Less than five steps" from top of the stairs, he heard "suppressed" gunfire: "BOP. BOP." The point man had seen a "man peeking out of the door" on the right side of the hallway.

The author writes that bin Laden ducked back into his bedroom and the SEALs followed, only to find the terrorist crumpled on the floor in a pool of blood with a hole visible on the right side of his head and two women wailing over his body.

Bissonnette says the point man pulled the two women out of the way and shoved them into a corner and he and the other SEALs trained their guns' laser sites on bin Laden's still-twitching body, shooting him several times until he lay motionless. The SEALs later found two weapons stored by the doorway, untouched, the author said.

In the account related by administration officials after the raid in Pakistan, the SEALs shot bin Laden only after he ducked back into the bedroom because they assumed he might be reaching for a weapon.

White House spokesman Tommy Vietor would not comment on the apparent contradiction late Tuesday.

"No Easy Day" was due out Sept. 11, but Dutton announced the book would be available a week early, Sept. 4, because of a surge of orders due to advance publicity that drove the book to the top of the Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com best-seller lists.

The Associated Press purchased a copy of the book Tuesday.

In another possibly uncomfortable revelation for U.S. officials who say bin Laden's body was treated with dignity before being given a full Muslim burial at sea, the author reveals that in the cramped helicopter flight out of the compound, one of the SEALs called "Walt" was sitting on bin Laden's chest as the body lay at the author's feet in the middle of the cabin.

The publisher says the author used pseudonyms for all the SEALs.

Bissonnette also writes disparagingly that none of the SEALs were fans of President Barack Obama and knew that his administration would take credit for ordering the May 2011 raid. One of the SEALs said after the mission that they had just gotten Obama re-elected by carrying out the raid.

But he says they respected him as commander in chief and for giving the operation the go-ahead.

Bissonnette writes less flatteringly of meeting Vice President Joe Biden along with Obama at the headquarters of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment after the raid. He says Biden told "lame jokes" no one understood, reminding him of "someone's drunken uncle at Christmas dinner."

Beyond such embarrassing observations, U.S. officials fear the book may include classified information, as it did not undergo the formal review required by the Pentagon for works published by former or current Defense Department employees.

Officials from the Pentagon and the CIA, which commanded the mission, are examining the manuscript for possible disclosure of classified information and could take legal action against the author.

In a statement provided to The Associated Press, the author says he did "not disclose confidential or sensitive information that would compromise national security in any way."

Bissonnette's real name was first revealed by Fox News and confirmed to The Associated Press.

Jihadists on Al Qaeda websites have posted purported photos of the author, calling for his murder.

you mean the guy that had nothing at all to do with 9-11...that's a shocker

who was it again that started the whole anti-Bin Laden campaign again? what was his name...

They said today there was a lot of controversey over what really happened that day. They're saying Barry is bullshitting a lot of the details to shine his light brighter.

First, any president would be spinning this to benefit themselves more. What I'm most surprised about is that a SEAL is writing this book. It would seem like that's breaking a code of some kind.

First, any president would be spinning this to benefit themselves more. What I'm most surprised about is that a SEAL is writing this book. It would seem like that's breaking a code of some kind.

I'm not sure, but I think he felt that there was so much misinformation about them and what really went down that day, he felt an obligation to 'set the record straight.'

I think what really pissed off the SEALs was when 2 weeks after the raid, he invited 'Hollywood' to the WH to gather and collect sensitive info to create a movie.

Blah blah blah bush started it obama finished it end of story what a waste Of god damn money and lives

Books, a movie and a whole lot of hearsay. I'll repeat, we don't even know this guy ever existed, and if he did, he may have died a long time ago. All we get is hearsay from people that lie to us on a daily basis.

We're all adults, the guy that was scape goated was hung and we all saw that shit. His two princes of sons we've seen their rotting corpses. But all of a sudden this guy who allegedly killed 3,000 of our countrymen and whose country we invaded, we need to be compassionate and respect their feelings....So we don't get any satisfaction of seeing his corpse.

This was all bs to get us into a perpetual war, ever read Orwell.

IML Gear Cream!
I wasn't a SEAL, but I did have a top secret clearance and when I was discharged I had debriefing and was told I'd go to Leavenworth if I divulged any sensitive info.

Funny I didn't know the seals ran around doing whatever they want

That's why you're not special forces. I'm pretty confident those guys do what they want and when they want.

:coffee: obama (the gimmick man) knows no shame, he should not have sold out seal team 6 to begin with. Some things need to be kept out of the public eye, hence the names "Black Ops", and "Top Secret" that ought to be a crime, or isn't it already?

:coffee: obama (the gimmick man) knows no shame, he should not have sold out seal team 6 to begin with. Some things need to be kept out of the public eye, hence the names "Black Ops", and "Top Secret" that ought to be a crime, or isn't it already?

It was ok for Bush to Announce when Delta Force got Saddam though right?

In my opinion? no. As I said, "top secret", "black ops" there's a reason for these names, joe public doesn't need the details, my 2 cents.

it's funny, if someone says something about obama, the knee jerk reaction is "Bush did it", he's gone, obama's here, and 2 wrongs doesn't make it right. A house divided cannot stand, and they know it, how come you don't? This thread isn't even about Bush.

Last edited:
Man! I'm not blaming Shlep rock, that mutha phuqa couldn't connect the green wire to connection A, or the red wire to connection B, or the black wire to the ground. This was dick's cheneys doing...

And these mutha phuqas know we know, that's why they're in hiding...

When was the last time we've seen these evil phuqers.....?

In my opinion? no. As I said, "top secret", "black ops" there's a reason for these names, joe public doesn't need the details, my 2 cents.

it's funny, if someone says something about obama, the knee jerk reaction is "Bush did it", he's gone, obama's here, and 2 wrongs doesn't make it right. A house divided cannot stand, and they know it, how come you don't? This thread isn't even about Bush.

I'm there I kept my mouth shut on the stealth blackhawk for years even though it was the most badass shit I ever saw while in the Navy and then boom it's all over the news along with the fact that Navy SEALs were involved which wasn't bad on the surface, but telling which team it was should not have happened. Both presidents used them as badges for political gain.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm there I kept my mouth shut on the stealth blackhawk for years even though it was the most badass shit I ever saw while in the Navy and then boom it's all over the news along with the fact that Navy SEALs were involved which wasn't bad on the surface, but telling which team it was should not have happened. Both presidents used them as badges for political gain.
that's more of the same BS, it makes no sense to tell your secrets, from any point of view, it profits less than it gains.

Last edited:
that's more of the same BS, it makes no sense to tell your secrets, from any point of view, it profits less than it gains.

Yeah, but for who?....

Manic was/is in the same bs as I was in.

And I was in Recon. I know these mutha phuqas were responsible....

I know the foot print!

republican convention....?

How come we don't see dickhead bush or that other dickhead?

Cause they know we know...

but elect romney!

At east some of us do.

The difference is Seal Team 6 was completely disbanded after an intel leak YEARS ago. They were retired to DEVGRU and no suppose to exist. Not only did he give up a specific UNIT, but the actuality of their existence. Saying Delta Force got Saddam should never have been said but he did not say Delta Force team stationed out of South Carolina. He might have given up each of those Seals Names. Because now they know the team came from Virginia. No intel should ever been told, no seal every wants publicity but hey they didn't do it Obama did right...?

No intel should ever been told, no seal every wants publicity but hey they didn't do it Obama did right...?

The dude wrote a book and is giving an interview on 60 minutes. I don't think that SEAL has an issue with publicity.

Funny I didn't know the seals ran around doing whatever they want

Obama has nothing to do with missions of the special forces, that has to do with Centcom. I am sure he receives reports and messages about what takes place, but relies on Generals and Admirals to provide the SECDEF intel to brief him. Obama does not dictate every mission that takes place. Obama didn't do any thing but get a report from his advisers that says we know where your BFF is should we go kill him. Only pressure he had was a yes or no. Every Desk jockey can kiss my ass that takes credit for the work we do in the military.

Both presidents used them as badges for political gain.

when you start a lie as big as the war on terror you have to keep it going. but if you tell a lie enough times and loud enough people buy into it. the vast majority of the US and world knows its nothing more than US imperialism under the guise of advancing democracy.

I wasn't a SEAL, but I did have a top secret clearance and when I was discharged I had debriefing and was told I'd go to Leavenworth if I divulged any sensitive info.

It's probably the same with the special forces. Friend of mine was in Force Recon, he couldn't tell anyone anything about what he did for ten years after getting out of the Marines. There are still some things he can't talk about because they are classified.

I'm not sure, but I think he felt that there was so much misinformation about them and what really went down that day, he felt an obligation to 'set the record straight.'

I think what really pissed off the SEALs was when 2 weeks after the raid, he invited 'Hollywood' to the WH to gather and collect sensitive info to create a movie.

If a supposed SEAL wrote a book about classified information either it's so watered down that what is presented in the book is nearly fiction or he's got a good chance of going to prison, or worse.

SEAL Book Raises Questions on Bin Laden Death

SEAL Book Raises Questions on Bin Laden Death - YouTube

A Navy SEAL who participated in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden says the terrorist apparently was shot in the head as he looked out his bedroom door, contradicting previous official accounts. AP Intelligence Writer Kimberly Dozier explains. (Aug. 29)

Back