• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NEED HELP! Advice would be appreciated: First Cycle

Scribble3141

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi All,

I have been reading this forum for a while and was wanting to get some solid, relevant advice and feedback on the below

I have considered undertaking a cycle for the past 6 - 12 months and I decided to get my bloods tested as I felt I have hit a pretty serious wall over the most month or so. Post receiving my bloods i noticed my test count was way below average for my age which somewhat justified the reasoning of me maxing out in the gym etc...

Just to give you a bit of back ground please see some topline stats below:
Height 186cm
Weight: 88kg
BF: 8%
Training: 6 years
After receiving my bloods I chatted to a few guys I know in the gym and they pointed me in the direction to see a mutual friend who owns an 'anti-aging clinic', from here I have ended up on the following cycle:
1-12 Primoteston depot Test E (pre loaded) 250mg: Once a week (wed)
1-8 Boldenone 300mg: Twice a week (mon/Thur)
Clomid ED: 100mg to prevent gyno

Given that this is my first cycle I was after a non bias honest opinion on the above??
I am a bit concerned running the clomid as I have read a number of side effects including dramatic mood swings, so would like your feedback on this? Can you suggest anything else to run to ensure i dont encounter gyno?
I am yet to work out my PCT so if possible could you suggest or recommend something?
Please note I can't get HCG to difficult but can get Nolva, Arimidex and Clomid.
Also, was thinking of cutting back to 300mg of Boldenone (mon) a week oppose to 600mg, thoughts?
Once again appreciate any help and advice I can get from EXPERIENCED users.

Cheers.

No. Go to the stickes and read about doing a first cycle. Slow down and study. You have some research to do.

There is a great sticky about 1st cycle.

Also Bold/EQ is useless and overrated, just run test solo.

No. Go to the stickes and read about doing a first cycle. Slow down and study. You have some research to do.

THIS^^^^^^BIG TIME! What ever you do don't start your cycle until you have read "first cycle and pct" at least 2-3 times. Once you no "bullshit" read that, rework your cycle, then buy and receive your needed goodies, repost and then we can critique(help) you with your cycle. I(we) could rip apart your cycle now and make you feel like shit, but why? We are giving you another chance to do your homework instead of bashing you. Read up, and I repeat, don't start your cycle now!

I haven't posted here but I'm active on other forums, I'm far from inexperienced..

As these guys said you really need to read up before you even think about starting a cycle. What were your test levels when you got your bloods done??

I'm not going to tear you up either but I will offer a little bit of advise and let you figure the rest out on your own.

1) Clomid is NOT for use while on cycle! The use of clomid is exclusively for PCT.
2) EQ has a very long ester attatched to it (long half life) and needs to be run accordingly. Some will say run it for no less than 16-20 weeks. At 8 weeks it will be a complete waste.
3) First cycle- you will grow and grow well off of just test. 500mgs a week for 12 weeks is fine.
4) You have said nothing about having an AI.. Research what that is and how to use it. You may not need it but since it's your first cycle you have no idea how you will react to test. Have an AI on hand, better to be safe than sorry.
5) Line up a solid PCT and have everrything on hand BEFORE you start your cycle.. Your PCT is MORE important than your actual cycle.

Do not get in a rush to jump onto a cycle without the proper education. Gear is here today and it will be here tomorrow. There is no excuse to be stupid when you have all the knowledge at your fingertips. Read up and repost a new cycle for experienced guys to help you with. Best of luck bro.

^^^^ What everyone said^^^^

I would not run that. Clomid as a stand alone raised my friends natty test from 300 to 880. Anyone else hear of Docs doing this ? Again, I would not ? Stay Strong.

I haven't posted here but I'm active on other forums, I'm far from inexperienced..

As these guys said you really need to read up before you even think about starting a cycle. What were your test levels when you got your bloods done??

I'm not going to tear you up either but I will offer a little bit of advise and let you figure the rest out on your own.

1) Clomid is NOT for use while on cycle! The use of clomid is exclusively for PCT.
2) EQ has a very long ester attatched to it (long half life) and needs to be run accordingly. Some will say run it for no less than 16-20 weeks. At 8 weeks it will be a complete waste.
3) First cycle- you will grow and grow well off of just test. 500mgs a week for 12 weeks is fine.
4) You have said nothing about having an AI.. Research what that is and how to use it. You may not need it but since it's your first cycle you have no idea how you will react to test. Have an AI on hand, better to be safe than sorry.
5) Line up a solid PCT and have everrything on hand BEFORE you start your cycle.. Your PCT is MORE important than your actual cycle.

Do not get in a rush to jump onto a cycle without the proper education. Gear is here today and it will be here tomorrow. There is no excuse to be stupid when you have all the knowledge at your fingertips. Read up and repost a new cycle for experienced guys to help you with. Best of luck bro.

Thank you all for your feedback, really appreciate it!!!

The guy who was guiding me i thought was reputable he has won multiple titles in the BB world in Aus and I was recommended to see him through a good friend however i am now questioning his practices. As he recommended the cycle.

The issue is I have already started the cycle on 300mg of Boldenone and 250mg of primoteston for two weeks, yet to take any clomid. Given the feedback you have all provided I need to make some considerable changes to the cycle and am now VERY CONCERNED, is this possible???????????

I have read the First Cylce and PCT article 12 times plus the following article 12 times
The Complete Idiots Guide to Anabolic Steroids and would like your feedback on tweaking my cycle to the following:

Up my primoteston to 500mg (250mg Tue & 250mg Sat)
Discountine the EQ all together
Run arimidex at .5mg EOD

PCT: Two weeks after last shot
NOLVA: 40/40/20/20 (ED for four weeks)

Cheers

Wrong, it can be used instead of HCG during the cycle.

Hi All,

I have been reading this forum for a while and was wanting to get some solid, relevant advice and feedback on the below

I have considered undertaking a cycle for the past 6 - 12 months and I decided to get my bloods tested as I felt I have hit a pretty serious wall over the most month or so. Post receiving my bloods i noticed my test count was way below average for my age which somewhat justified the reasoning of me maxing out in the gym etc...

Just to give you a bit of back ground please see some topline stats below:
Height 186cm
Weight: 88kg
BF: 8%
Training: 6 years
After receiving my bloods I chatted to a few guys I know in the gym and they pointed me in the direction to see a mutual friend who owns an 'anti-aging clinic', from here I have ended up on the following cycle:
1-12 Primoteston depot Test E (pre loaded) 250mg: Once a week (wed)
1-8 Boldenone 300mg: Twice a week (mon/Thur)
Clomid ED: 100mg to prevent gyno

Given that this is my first cycle I was after a non bias honest opinion on the above??
I am a bit concerned running the clomid as I have read a number of side effects including dramatic mood swings, so would like your feedback on this? Can you suggest anything else to run to ensure i dont encounter gyno?
I am yet to work out my PCT so if possible could you suggest or recommend something?
Please note I can't get HCG to difficult but can get Nolva, Arimidex and Clomid.
Also, was thinking of cutting back to 300mg of Boldenone (mon) a week oppose to 600mg, thoughts?
Once again appreciate any help and advice I can get from EXPERIENCED users.

Cheers.

a steroid cycle with clomid for PCT? try arimidex instead

IML Gear Cream!

Thank you for your feedback... I was seeing a supposedly reputable source who was well across cycles and so forth and unfortunately took his word as final based on his experience, which had led me down the completely wrong path, he has one a number of titles so thought he would help me accordingly!!!

Now to make it worst I am two weeks in my cycle and to date have shot the following based o his directions:

WK1:
Wed - test e 250mg (primoteston)
Thur - Boldenone 350mg

WK2
Wed - test e 250mg
Wed - Boldenone

I am generally VERY thorough and unfortunately this time I have put my cycle in the hands of someone else NEVER AGAIN!!

So if ANYONE could help me further get back on track I would be very greatful.

The Predator: I have taken your advice and read the article close to 12 times and have come up
with the following alternative cycle:

Wk 1-12 test e 250mg (Sun & Wed)
Bold: DISCONTINUE
Wk 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg in last week)

PCT
Wk 13 Nolva 20mg 2 ED
Wk 14-16 Nolva 20mg 1 ED

As for questions:
Will i encounter any issues changing my cycle 2 weeks in?

Should I have clomid or Nolva on hand if gyno starts to appear and if so how do I introduce it into the cycle and how long should I say on it & at why dosage?

Can you please confirm my AI dosage and PCT are both structured correctly?

If all is good should I pin again on this Sunday or start it from next wed?

As mentioned your help would be greatly appreciated, stressing out majorly here and need to get back on track so I can finally focus on training and eating.

Thanks in advanced!!

Back