• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

peptide for healing?

Mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Doc says I tore back muscle and gave me muscle relaxer and pain med. Said it would just take time. What peptide is best for healing?

Pegylated MGF microdosed repeatedly at the site of the injury.

Just be sure to get MEDICAL GRADE. PM me if you would like.

Would that stuff help repair disc?

You couldnt safely get the injections deep enough. If you could it may depend upon the disc issue you were reffering to. Degenerative disc disease probably not, something like a tear maybe, but like I said you couldnt get the shot deep enough unfortunately.

Pegylated MGF microdosed repeatedly at the site of the injury.

Just be sure to get MEDICAL GRADE. PM me if you would like.
I can't reach site of injury any other suggestions? I was reading old school lifters stuff using a ghrp with cjc 1295 wo dac and said it helped alot. I'm reading just having trouble understanding reconstituting and figuring out dosage.

Osta-Gain

Thymosin Beta 4 in layman's terms means repair and recovery faster than ever imaginable. Originally developed for repair and recovery in equine racing, the application soon reached the bovine world in the form of rodeo competition and shortly thereafter, humans began researching the product in human tissue repair and regeneration. Scientifically, there is no human research available as it is not available for human use. Anecdotal evidence, citations and observations by experienced chemically enhanced athletes around the world are singing its praises. It is very cost effective when compared to human growth hormone and may elicit a much greater healing response than hgh, igf-1 or peg mgf.

Tb500 is the winner. Also igf1-lr3 around injured site has helped in my previous research

Back