• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which is the best steroid 'for your mind'?

IML Gear Cream!
Xanax.... Stacked with .... 16oz of water.... Repeat as often as needed.

Benzodiazapenes are dangerous long term and can be deadly when going cold turkey or weaning off too quick. Don't get hooked on them, it's a myth that they are innocuous, gentle drugs. Valium, Xanax, Librium are not to be trifled with. Stay away.

Yeah just curious how they compare even at a lower dose. I know 2mg xanax is probably far stronger than this gel. However I would love to know just how well it works.

Holy fuck you guys...you'll get hold of a lot of Xanax in .25 mg tabs... .5 mg is a good dose, for those with no tolerance... .25 mg is good too. 1 mg? 2 mg (4 to 8 times as much!)... You'd be a slobbering fucking idiot. I have pictures of my friend who is addicted, sleeping at work, on his desk, with an incredibly large pool of slobber puddling. He was profoundly tolerant, but he'd still slobber and sleep on 2 and 3 mgs of Xanax. You'd be a fool to consume 2 mgs right off...and Xanax is a way bad idea long term. Can destroy your life....google long term effects of benzodiazepenes. It's a myth that they are safe and/or innocuous. My dad died, good to take for a week, takes the edge off grief....but then get off it. Long term, it's for weak minded people. Get on a antidepressant if that's what you need, but fuck benzos.

Frankly, I've downed almost four bottles now of blackstone labs "growth" and have 4 more bottles in my cupboard. I love how it makes me feel and sleep. I'd try it if I was you. Fuck Xanax.

tren is great for mood stability and promoting self control. just trust me

Masteron stacked with tren and low test. You get the confidence of masteron lit on fire by the trenbolone. And the test is a source of estrogen. Without the estrogen there just seems to be no emotion but you need very little of it for this purpose.

I did not read the whole thread but for me D-bol and test...freaky good......

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Test and T bol. Don't really know why these in combo give me the best mood lift but i can definitely tell the difference. With these im happy and horny. All is well

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Frankly, I've downed almost four bottles now of blackstone labs "growth" and have 4 more bottles in my cupboard. I love how it makes me feel and sleep. I'd try it if I was you. Fuck Xanax.

But did you grow?

Thunderdeads,

This is really a good question. I've been on the boards for years and never put quite the way you ask. Yeash we hear of all the bad sides from tren and every other roid out there. Now if your test levels are low, then test at a dose for you should make you feel better. It use to be in years passed that Ciba D-bol make you feel good as did Anavar. Deca always helps joints, well most of the time. I've been in this game most likely long before you were born. Back in the old days test always make you feel on top of the world. No you really don't know what your getting and that adds to what would make you feel good or bad. When real Anadrol was around, now that made you feel like crap. The only thing is you put up with it because you became extremely strong and not to friendly. Today I thing low dose of EQ (400MG) and test (600mg) seems to be ok. Not the doses I'd use getting for a powerlifting meet. But thats another story. Good question, and the guys on here seem to know what they are talking about. Hope this helps.

I would love to see you post more about your experiences from days past. I take it you are referring to the 80's, right? The young guys today could learn a thing or two from your generation. This new generation, despite the increase in overall knowledge, has gone astray in some ways.

Lmao i know the exact feeling tren is the best don't have really any side hell I'm running at 800mg and loving it . On eq right now so we will see on that I hope it helps cardiovascular wise.

Noopeet is great for mind functions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could find something that makes you feel better overall. I feel like shit all the time. Test doesn't make me feel better nor does anything else I've tried. I get stronger and bigger on some things and that boosts my ego a bit but I still feel like shit.

Of course I've had four major surgeries in the last 18 months so maybe that could have something to do with it. All I know is, I would not want to feel like I do for the rest of my life.

Of course I've had four major surgeries in the last 18 months so maybe that could have something to do with it. All I know is, I would not want to feel like I do for the rest of my life.

Hey bro in same boat as you.. I had both shoulders and knees done and my back in past 3 years. Get you some noopeet from a research company that shit is good for the brain.

Is it like an upper feeling or how does it make you feel exactly?

Yeah gives you a upper feeling and memory recall is much better.. i take it and so does the wife. I bought like 10 bottles on the last bogo that was ran so I didnt run it I think it works good.

Cool, I'll give it a shot. Something has to give. Thanks bro.

Extremely short term, yes, it's a hell of a mood booster but far from an anabolic; its a 100% catabolic, and contradictory to what 99% of us here are trying to do! Come on bro... It's an Amphetamine salt combo and will chisel away at your gains at doses of at or more than 20mgs taken once a day. I can eat 5K calories a day, lift hard, and it still eats away at rigid muscle, (at least on me) and it makes it almost impossible to eat for 6-8 hours after I take it. OP asked for what steroid makes you feel good, not catabolic... I took it as prescribed to help me get thru my math classes in my major. It was great for that and for partying but not building any kind of muscle gains.

OP, I didn't read thru the whole thread again but am sure I have posted in it before. Because I have tennis elbow for the last week I've been back on NPP for the joint help. Today's dose was 2cc's Test C, and 1.5cc's NPP... Tomorrow I'll feel great as this is a dose that has worked well for my intended purposes before...

I've spent A LOT of time studying nootropics and antidepressants/anxiety supplements and medication. In my experience cerebrolysin (not an AAS) cannot be beat. It is truly remarkable. For me it has strong antidepressant properties, makes me calm and greatly improves my thinking/memory. The downside is that it is IM and requires a large volume shot - dosages range from 2-10cc/day. I am able to get by with ~3cc eod. I'll take it for a month and then take off 1-2 months.

In terms of AAS test and dbol are probably fan favorites for feeling good/confident.

Test and T bol. Don't really know why these in combo give me the best mood lift but i can definitely tell the difference. With these im happy and horny. All is well

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

When I was younger this applied to me. I'm in late 30s on trt and it doesn't have the libido boost that a good old test cycle had back in the day.

testover changes my mind for better, I turn into the happiest beast in the world! :ohyeah:

Tren ace w/ test cyp makes me feel amazing. I don't get the sides at low doses, and my libido is off the chain.

Every oral make me lathargic and cranky pants.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Honestly, pure GHB is great for your mood and increasing your serotonin n dopamine levels and helps you sleep while also helping your body secrete growth hormone.. Too bad people had to fuck up a good thing and use it to rape women.

Back