• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blackstone Labs - Super DMZ 2.0 Discounts!!!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

BREAKING NEWS!!! IronMagLabs Inc. groundbreaking product is back!! An independent distributor bought every last bottle and this is the ONLY place you can buy this powerful supplement at this price. Get it soon because this one is not going to last long.

Buy 3 get one free plus use discount code HEAVY10 for an additional 10% off!

Click here ----> Blackstone Labs - Buy Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

attachment.php

How effective and damaging (to your body) is this in comparison to mdrol

Hmm this looks like an interesting product for sure I may research this a bit and make a proposed cycle post

I'm 25 6'2 215lbs been lifting since I was 15 and have only ever one other cycle before ( when i was 22 i did a 3 weeker of mdrol (10/20/30) then nolva (40/30/20/10) and did cycle assist the entire cycle and pct.

week 1-4 20/40/40/40 super dmz 2.0
week 1-8 advanced cycle support 2 pills a day
week 5-8 i see on your site you have that ultra male rx, can that be used on it's own and be successful or should it be in conjunction with nolva at 40/20/20/10

Start a new thread, but to start with keep the super dmz at 20/20/20/20 as its only your second cycle... A serm is needed nolva or clomid.

BREAKING NEWS!!! IronMagLabs Inc. groundbreaking product is back!! An independent distributor bought every last bottle and this is the ONLY place you can buy this powerful supplement at this price. Get it soon because this one is not going to last long.

attachment.php

Bump!

lol @ the backstory
this stuff might be worth double next year, buy it up guys

I would LOVE to see someone run Super DMZ 2.0 @ 40mgs ED LOL i can barely handle 20.. its so fucking strong

I would LOVE to see someone run Super DMZ 2.0 @ 40mgs ED LOL i can barely handle 20.. its so fucking strong

I would not exceed 2 caps daily. That should be plenty for dry, lean gains and strength increases.

not trying to burst any bubbles or steal anyones thunder but orbit nutrition still has it for 39.99 before discount code, not trying to disrespect heavy, i support people repping companies, i guess you could say im a little jewish and try to save a couple of bucks where ever i can

Orbit Nutrition - Buy IronMagLabs Super-DMZ 2.0 At A Discount!

Last edited:
At Blackstone you can save some money if you choose the buy 3 get 1 free and use my discount code.

$35.24 per bottle.

Thanks

At Blackstone you can save some money if you choose the buy 3 get 1 free and use my discount code.

$35.24 per bottle.

Thanks

Bump!

attachment.php

Supplies are running low!

People... It's the winter, it's time to grow. There is one legal option for serious muscle (and it won't be legal much longer), and that's SUPER DMZ 2.0, ONLY sold at Blackstone Labs - Buy Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 - If you buy now, and use the discount code heavy10... buy 3 and get 1 free... you get the bottles at an all time low of $33.75 each! That's 4 cycles for less than $140... Unheard of. Buy it now!

IML Gear Cream!
THERE ARE ONLY 3000 BOTTLES LEFT & WE WANT TO BLOW THEM OUT! TILL CHRISTMAS WE WILL GIVE YOU 15% OFF PLUS BUY 3 GET 1 FREE! THAT MEANS EACH BOTTLE WILL BE LESS THAN $32 EACH!

Discount code: XMAS15 for 15% Off!

It'll be a sad day for muscle building when Super DMZ 2.0 is gone from this planet... but until then, HAPPY GROWING & MARRY CHRISTMAS!

just grabbed 2 bottles. couldn't swing the 3 for 1 deal right now but still got 15% off. not bad. want some more time with diet and workouts but when i do run it was looking at 20/20/20/20. and i have clomid on hand and would be 25/25/25/25. looking forward to it. oh and this will be 1st cycle of anything so if it looks wrong feel free to let me know.

Anything wrong with doing Var 50mg ed with this too??

Famusone

Run the clomid at 50-50-25-25 and ur recovery will be a little easier

Unless I am reading this wrong....I went in to order the Buy 3 get 1 free and w/ s&h it is 134.99 after xmas15 discount! Shouldn't this be even cheaper with 1 of the bottles being free?? Especially if each bottle is $32 with discount?? Just double checking....

Famusone

Back