• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Granabolic and Dath go 2 for 2

Johnnyboy004

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks, Dath. Great communication, impressive TA, and all around great service. Highly recommend these guys. They've gone 2 for 2 w me, and Dath is a great rep to deal with.

Anyone on the fence, reach out to Dath and give him a chance to earn your business. Highly professional.

Thanks brother John!!!We talk in private and I'm great to have seen you come back and use Gr Anabolic again bro.Excited for you to start this cycle my man, gonna take you to a whole nother level.Why don't you let everyone know what you picked up this time anyhow :)I know for a FACT your gonna love it.

British Dragon Winny, British Dragon Prop, and Hubei Clomid

Really looking forward to the run

I heard his last rep he screwed over on a few forums that that rep brought him on to knowing the forum owners (like one that is a member here but i wont name) smearing his name and makign him look bad, didnt pay forum owners and never paid him! paid prince i guess... (rahh here is name but other names on others) and cut off communication with him.. i was just sorting out my order when i found out, happy I did, because I wont order now.

Tell Granabolic to get back to him on skyp (i know the guy so this is not some forum stuff i read) Not paying owed debts can take a long term toll on income across the board, i truly do beleve in karma :)

good luck to the rest

Last edited:
^^^ ouch a guy gets a TD and this comes up ...?My understanding from a reliable source is Rahh pulled some shady stuff hence the reason he's not around. The issue regarding a forum owner is in the process of being resolved as well as of just late last week. GR being away has slowed this some but it WILL be resolved. Not disregarding your statement Blergs at all, just think everyone should remember there's multiple sides to all stories bro.

Be sure and keep everyone posted what you think of the goods John!!Curious about that winny :)

I heard his last rep he screwed over on a few forums that that rep brought him on to knowing the forum owners (like one that is a member here but i wont name) smearing his name and makign him look bad, didnt pay forum owners and never paid him! paid prince i guess... (rahh here is name but other names on others) and cut off communication with him.. i was just sorting out my order when i found out, happy I did, because I wont order now.

Tell Granabolic to get back to him on skyp (i know the guy so this is not some forum stuff i read) Not paying owed debts can take a long term toll on income across the board, i truly do beleve in karma :)

good luck to the rest

I can't speak for the past or the previous rep. I'm sure many sponsors have run into issues w previous reps. But today is a new day and Dath is a new rep trying to rebuild trust even though he wasn't part of it. He's a stand up guy in my book and a good representative. He went above and beyond to help me out. I needed an AI that they don't carry and he hooked me up. I didnt ask him for it, but he did it as a gesture to earn my business.

Dont know the story, but I do know Dath is moving forward and taking the right steps even though the issue had nothing to do with him. That's all you can ask for.

I can't speak for the past or the previous rep. I'm sure many sponsors have run into issues w previous reps. But today is a new day and Dath is a new rep trying to rebuild trust even though he wasn't part of it. He's a stand up guy in my book and a good representative. He went above and beyond to help me out. I needed an AI that they don't carry and he hooked me up. I didnt ask him for it, but he did it as a gesture to earn my business. Dont know the story, but I do know Dath is moving forward and taking the right steps even though the issue had nothing to do with him. That's all you can ask for.
This is exactly right bro and appreciatte the good words :)

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ ouch a guy gets a TD and this comes up ...?My understanding from a reliable source is Rahh pulled some shady stuff hence the reason he's not around. The issue regarding a forum owner is in the process of being resolved as well as of just late last week. GR being away has slowed this some but it WILL be resolved. Not disregarding your statement Blergs at all, just think everyone should remember there's multiple sides to all stories bro.

Yeah... like I am rahh!....

I wanted nothing to do with my main account here. he wanted help starting up (I assure you the 7yrs on the banner IS BS) so i agreed but wanted my daily posting and help to the forum to stay like that, I DID NOT want trust of member here because of my name and me baing here a lil while.
so out of RESPECT to our membersw i made a new accoutn and would NOT use this one.

Here Ill even get the OTHER GrAnabolic rep that ALSO did NOT get paid and also screwed over to chime in.
PM sent.
Same story.

GrAnabolic wants to play and get people to work and then not pay up on agreements, fine. ill play...

NVM showing the lack integrity here from what he has already done, now he is going to lie too??

GrAnabolic PAY your reps AND for forum owners and DONT lie to us, we are not stupid.
*thats not counting the 6+ contest winners (your contest's) you screwed over and out of prizes while i tried to tell them all was good!!!!

THANK GOD Prince is not a sellout to sponsors and it what is said to be true is, it stays posted and i assure you i am not going to be banned because I am not liyng on this topic and i have tried countless times to contact him after he just up and left without paying his dues and for that I call SCAMMER.

I think he assumed i was going to run and manage his whole store for nothing.
I told him HE needs to deal with pay and agreements with the forum owners, not me, the money is not sent to me nore from me, I am a rep as asked to be (even though i hooked him up with 4 sites).
other then that I could nto think of ANY other issue he could have been having other then his partner NEVER answering emails from me or Admins.

Shady place Stay away.

* no offence to you Dath but I feel its my duty to mention it to our members, this is nothing personal.

Ok Blergs---

First I don't do E-fights, I'll say my piece here and hopefully that will be all.

I never said you were Rahh bro...

there was issues in the past with a forum owner...I'm sure we both know who we're referring to. And we're BACK on this owners sites. 2 of the 4 sites that is.

Ive personally had ZERO issues with Gr Anabolic, perhaps during the time you were a rep things weren't smooth IDK. You mention possible issues with GR's partner idk, perhaps that played a part ?

To the best of my knowledge the former contest winners have all been handled.

The reference in my post about "shady stuff" is of a former rep who made a second acct on a site to "rig a contest" again this info comes from a trust worthy individual ! And I'll add 2 trustworthy individuals.

Gr Anabolic is on 4 different sites...with no new issues since I've became a rep and also I've helped to fix past issues.
And as of today 6 sites.

I myself would never create a second acct just so I could rep for someone.. who with my own established name would not stand behind. Personally that doesn't seem right in my eyes or respectful to other members.

I see no reason for you to be banned either Blergs, nor will I edit any post thus far. You have a right to say what you want bro. I don't know the complete history here involving Gr Anabolic, I am confident in the future though!!
and the feedback and TD's landing on other sites makes me comfortable and confident brother.

Also Blergs do you want me to help try and resolve your situation as well? I mean that whole heartily.
Brother I understand your beef is not with me, but I'm sure you can respect my point of view as I do yours.

Ok Blergs---

First I don't do E-fights, I'll say my piece here and hopefully that will be all.

I never said you were Rahh bro... I DID

there was issues in the past with a forum owner...I'm sure we both know who we're referring to. And we're BACK on this owners sites. 2 of the 4 sites that is.

Ive personally had ZERO issues with Gr Anabolic, perhaps during the time you were a rep things weren't smooth IDK. You mention possible issues with GR's partner idk, perhaps that played a part ?

To the best of my knowledge the former contest winners have all been handled.

The reference in my post about "shady stuff" is of a former rep who made a second acct on a site to "rig a contest" again this info comes from a trust worthy individual ! And I'll add 2 trustworthy individuals.

Gr Anabolic is on 4 different sites...with no new issues since I've became a rep and also I've helped to fix past issues.
And as of today 6 sites.

I myself would never create a second acct just so I could rep for someone.. who with my own established name would not stand behind. Personally that doesn't seem right in my eyes or respectful to other members.

I see no reason for you to be banned either Blergs, nor will I edit any post thus far. You have a right to say what you want bro. I don't know the complete history here involving Gr Anabolic, I am confident in the future though!!
and the feedback and TD's landing on other sites makes me comfortable and confident brother.

Also Blergs do you want me to help try and resolve your situation as well? I mean that whole heartily.
Brother I understand your beef is not with me, but I'm sure you can respect my point of view as I do yours.

I totally respect your point of view and being hard to beleve it was as bad as i say, totally do.

but with GrAna:

I helped GrAnabolic out because a friend of mine vouched for him, thats why the odd setting and why i felt better using another name (he did not start out just here), so i thought i would give it a go and try to help him get started out, seemed nice enough.

as for contest I used 3 or 4 names made on spot just to try bump photo contest because peopel where not posting pics, because I feel GrAnabolic was very un-involved, he knew this, i told him anyway about bumpign the threads and lack of people, 2 of the contest it was only forum staff that posted (and won).
I am not sure if it was someone else you are talking about or if thats what his defence to me, regardless i dont want arguing with you but i am worried about him beaing around still now, thats my point, not money or gear. shit i would not take gear from him now.

I want GrAnabolic to have the balls to come on skyp *or here* (as he used to to daily to check in, and has not for well over a month) and explain to me:
1) what his train of thought is to lead him to beleve what he is doing is ok.
2)why he did not pay forum owners and reps (more then one, iot was 2, so id like to se excuse for that )
3)why he is making up excuses now on how its the reps fault stuff/pay didnt get sent out?

I told him 2 times i may need to part ways with him because he didnt seem to know what he was doing (issuse from the start, mostly comminication) and he begged me to stay and help out, blamed alot on his "partner" that i dont think even exists. but i stayed, friend vouched for him.......
and all i asked for was 2 btls of tren E as pay, not even worth the hassle if anythign I WAS DOING HIM A FAVOUR, and NO i dont want anything from him , no money, no stuff * dont trust*, what I want is him to explain to me is the 1,2,3.
helping for few months wast not worth the hassle on my end and then he tells me due to winnings being trene ( prize was tren in 2 or 3 contest i made so he said he didnt have the stock *thats when i had a bad feeling about him) he asked me to pick something else? i did, but thought that was sort of crappy and ungreatfull, then over 2-3 weeks... he just went away.... didnt pay me,owners or digiash?

so its both reps fault now?

Hey here is something he can do and not need to explain his BS to me, tell him to post here: "I am an ass hole for what I did and need to build back respect, but I am moving on with good intent"
then ill feel fully paid.

I'm done

Buyer beware, PERIOD!

I do wish you the best of luck with him, make sure he pays in advance...

I do wish you the best of luck with him, make sure he pays in advance...

^^^ I appreciatte that bro.

Can't speak for GR or the past. I'll stand by what I did say couple days ago and look it in the face
"there's multiple sides to each story" And your side has come about Blergs.
I had /have briefly spoken with Digi and recently yourself here and say the answer is No its not your fault, and close with saying I'm glad No Customers have had any issues. And I also knew there was some meanding to do when I began to help as well.

Multiple satisfied customers on sites, quick responses and a reputation continuing to be built going forward. That's where I'm at.

Just an update, he now says he never got my order ID and wont pay me now!?!?? even asked for proof form my email, i cleaned my send box weeks ago but i sent more then once.

what a dummy..

Sorry Dath i just wanted to update, I am in fact not getting paid for my 3-4 months work, now and he says i cost him money? GOOD, he cost himself the money not dealing with things at hand but thats besides the point, so now me and digiash wont get anything? Screw YOU GrAnabolic you have been a hassle from the start and now for nothing on my end.

To me that = Scammer and yes hes got a good rep, (shit most i have worked with would have blew a fuse, even if they didnt know what the story is, and you keep your cool, your a very good rep Dath.)

but he tells me not even a cent now? for all me hassles? and its all my fault yet only thing to he has to say was he could not find me (yet it was sending him emails) and that its because i posted in my own contest (with my KOWN name and i had told him but i guess he dosnt read his emails) I should have asked about digi (sorry) but i had to get off skype with him, its like talking to a wall.

GrAnabolic you are a scammer, period.

Now that there is nothing to update I'm done with this thread, I will update if some good comes (doubt) but other then that I will move on but if ever asked I can assure you I am not going to lie to people.. I really didnt even want to post ehre, but felt this needed to be known.
regardless of (his excuse why, why , why)
fact:
*I did not get paid
*Digi did not get paid
*Some forum owners did not get paid (maybe now who knows)
*Emails where sent
*He said he sent out prizes (ill give him that, IF its true, but the words mean nothing from him now)

Make you own call guys...

Wish you the best.

and again, sorry Digi, this has nothing to do with you. It really dosnt.

Good day

PS. Thank god there are still some forums you are allowed to speak!

shit im not saying Im ALLL right... after he didnt contact me and weeks went by I said fuck the whole thing and stopped repping, im sure that pissed him off, but hey, what would you do when pay is pending and issues are riseing.

u don't wrote any cent you are peace of shit scammer that all what you care about is free gears i say you on skype and i will say it here im not own you noting you made contest that you choose yourself and winner even Fuzo saw that and tell me about it no mention that you made all the mess with him cuz you are fucking lazy guy
you didn't do anything that you are saying you did and now you clean your mail and "don't" find the order you are saying that i promised you why you don't say that i send you 2 deca and 1 primo before even you asked something about digi why you involved this guy that i don't own him noting and never heard from him any bad word and have big respect to him
for sure you are despair guy that think ppl here are stupid but guess what look on the mirror on the wall and see the bigest stupid ever i was work with YOU!

u don't wrote any cent you are peace of shit scammer that all what you care about is free gears i say you on skype and i will say it here im not own you noting you made contest that you choose yourself and winner even Fuzo saw that and tell me about it no mention that you made all the mess with him cuz you are fucking lazy guy
you didn't do anything that you are saying you did and now you clean your mail and "don't" find the order you are saying that i promised you why you don't say that i send you 2 deca and 1 primo before even you asked something about digi why you involved this guy that i don't own him noting and never heard from him any bad word and have big respect to him
for sure you are despair guy that think ppl here are stupid but guess what look on the mirror on the wall and see the bigest stupid ever i was work with YOU!

You are the lazy one man.
not contacting owners in a timely manner, not paying on time (making me look bad), contests where empty so i posted in them to try fill up with pics (i told you this yet you now act liek i was going to take the prizes? lol) you are the one who does not know what you are doing. if it was not for dath you would already be in the mud.

I was doing YOU a favour to help you! you dont know bizz
and fuk yes i expect to be paid for my few months work (1-2 months was on hold and messy thanks to you and not having your shit togeather but thats not my fault) , all i wanted was some trenE for the help period.. but you even make that an issue.
you sent me ONE deca (not two) and ONE primo, i said thanks. but i didnt ask for it, want it, nor need it. (well the deca i could use but the primo I am stocked with)
you expected me to handle all contracts, payments, finding boards (like this one), all that. thats YOUR f-ing job ad owner.
i told you i would help AS A FING REP!
a REP!
a rep i would manage and watch the fourms deal with issues and handle contest THATS IT, the rest is up to you and i made that clear (though i did help getting forums, NOT my job).
you think I am going to work anymore then that for 200$ of gear every 4 months? it is not evne worth it for that, but a friend asked so i did. (i dont care about your promisis you make about in time you give more) i told you what i would help with.
I think you juts wanted my connections and wanted then as cheap as possible or that im stupid and am going to stress for a coupel bottles every few months? dude if you treated me right and knew what you where doing you could have exploded)
if i was going to do all you wanted i could open my own f-ing store or i would expect to get paid upfront hassle free from you, not this bullshit.

you are a scammer AND a lier "seven years working for you" my fuking ass. its a straight out lie to the customer.

you live on another planet.

you want more work you give more pay, you dont got pay then dont ask.. that simple.
Dont make it look like I was the one with his head in his ass i have worked for a few UGLs in my time and NEVER had issue like this, NOT EVEN WITH AXIO! though hard to believe!

anyway I should have listined to my gut after the first few weeks of bullshit with you.
its my mistake.

you are a lier and a scammer in my eyes.

Good luck in life.

IML Gear Cream!
Fuzo saw that and tell me about it no mention that you made all the mess with him cuz you are fucking lazy guy
You are joking right?
he was asking me for weeks what the fuck was up with you! and i ran out of excuses because i honestly dont know whats up with you or your set up.
lol I am done

Back