• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

experiment (CEM products test)

berniec

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been scouring the various forums for a reputable, sciencetifically backed, research company and couldnt really find anyone that could back their recommendations up with anything other then "it works for me". I'm sure i'm not the only one in this boat.

I just ordered exemestane from CEM because my e2 is at like 140 based on blood work. I plan on running it for a week and then posting both sets of results so good or bad people will know if they can trust at least one company.

What's you batch number? I want to see if you got the same as me.

I love CEM myself.
I would have built up a post count here before starting this thread though, sort of like the words dont mean as much (good or bad) when its a guy with under 20 posts.

I sure hope you like the Stane though, I know I do.

Good luck! :)

I love CEM myself.
I would have built up a post count here before starting this thread though, sort of like the words dont mean as much (good or bad) when its a guy with under 20 posts.

I sure hope you like the Stane though, I know I do.

Good luck! :)

this wont be the only place i post it (and have been on other boards for a while) but saw a lot of reviews (just non based on science) of CEM on here so figured i'd save those that come after me some wondering that's all.

I will post the batch number once it arrives.

Plenty of blood work on this and many other forums that back purchasepeptides.com products, thank you very much Sir.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/l...eptides-aromasin-lab-results.html#post2826399

Thats one of many!

I've been scouring the various forums for a reputable, sciencetifically backed, research company and couldnt really find anyone that could back their recommendations up with anything other then "it works for me". I'm sure i'm not the only one in this boat.

I just ordered exemestane from CEM because my e2 is at like 140 based on blood work. I plan on running it for a week and then posting both sets of results so good or bad people will know if they can trust at least one company.

Last edited:
Im cruising for the last 4 months with blood work twice running cem liquid stane. I already know the answer to this riddle. It works. Im right at around 27pg/mL according to second blood test. Im running a tad under 12.5 eod cruising on 225mgs test and 150mgs deca / week.

Im cruising for the last 4 months with blood work twice running cem liquid stane. I already know the answer to this riddle. It works. Im right at around 27pg/mL according to second blood test. Im running a tad under 12.5 eod cruising on 225mgs test and 150mgs deca / week.

hoping i have the same results. Just got it in the mail today- batch E12051701C

I would run it for at least 2 weeks before you retest.

thought exemestane reached full concentration in the blood within 12 hours and within 5 days should have knocked everything down no?

"A single oral dose of 25 milligrams of exemestane causes a relatively long-lasting reduction in plasma and urinary estrogen levels, with maximal suppression occurring approximately 2 to 3 days after dosing and persists for about 4 to 5 days."

thought exemestane reached full concentration in the blood within 12 hours and within 5 days should have knocked everything down no?

"A single oral dose of 25 milligrams of exemestane causes a relatively long-lasting reduction in plasma and urinary estrogen levels, with maximal suppression occurring approximately 2 to 3 days after dosing and persists for about 4 to 5 days."

If he is going to run it at say half the dose... EOD for example. that probably doesnt hold true. Id wait 10-14 days..but im sure there will be a drop in a week.

IML Gear Cream!
If he is going to run it at say half the dose... EOD for example. that probably doesnt hold true. Id wait 10-14 days..but im sure there will be a drop in a week.

I 'm running 25mg/day split in two doses, 12.5mg morning and night, since most research suggests that the half life is about 9 hours in males.

Let's see what happens, your E2 is crazy high.

I 'm running 25mg/day split in two doses, 12.5mg morning and night, since most research suggests that the half life is about 9 hours in males.

Perfect. You will be pleased. Maybe ill post my bloodwork after you do too. Given some of the other research companies out there and the garbage they sell i supposed cem deserves the props.

arrived on the 9/12 and started running at 25mg a day split in two doses 12hrs apart.

Labs on 9/17 showed E2 at 104, so down 36 points, I will retest next week and see where its at.

so no good news. I retested again (running 250mg sust every 3 days) and my e2 on the sensitive test was 231 - reference range 3-70.

I've since gotten my hands on some prescription femara and running that and will see if that makes things drop. If so i think we can safely say this stuff is junk. To anyone else looking at using liquid research chems i'd suggest just springing for prescription stuff because it seems most of the stuff going around out there now is all bunk or severely underdosed.

Ive read cases where individuals were using prescription anti estrogen's with no results. I'll PM a thread from another forum. Maybe I wont you cant get PMs.

so no good news. I retested again (running 250mg sust every 3 days) and my e2 on the sensitive test was 231 - reference range 3-70.

I've since gotten my hands on some prescription femara and running that and will see if that makes things drop. If so i think we can safely say this stuff is junk. To anyone else looking at using liquid research chems i'd suggest just springing for prescription stuff because it seems most of the stuff going around out there now is all bunk or severely underdosed.

Ive read cases where individuals were using prescription anti estrogen's with no results. I'll PM a thread from another forum. Maybe I wont you cant get PMs.

if you dont mind email it to me jerseyguy at safe-mail dot net

I also just placed an order with PP and gonna try that out to see if i just have had some real bad luck with bunk/underdosed stuff lately lol

Blood work or im calling BS. All 3 please.
This thread is so transparent its title should be window.
Unreal.

IML Gear Cream!
Blood work or im calling BS. All 3 please.
This thread is so transparent its title should be window.
Unreal.

Bloodwork from 9/17

8y85k8.jpg

Bloodwork from 10/4

28tw5dh.jpg

Bloodwork from 10/10
2qbdaap.jpg

Last edited:
Did you get my email with the thread?

I read it but honestly it doesn't seem like there is too much convincing science behind that theory that it just doesn't work in some people; and seems it mostly talked about not lowering E2 *as much* is folks with normal T levels (ie not on cycle). I'm not completely convinced in other words i guess lol but it was an interesting read though.

well this is 3-4X what a normal amount of test would be in a male.
Your tests levels could be building up due to the slower esters and all. thus affecting estro levels.

If i was to test an AI it would be on an HRT amount of test to gauge by bloods. i mean your fighing an uphill battle ad levels go up, from how you are pinning it.
forget the prop and the shirt esters the LONG one would be active for 3-6weeks and taking 2 shots a week, well im sure you see what i am trying to say.

Some people have no gyno issues while others get ii off a lower dose test cycle.

Have you can gear like this before while getting blood tests?

I'm a skeptic of this thread because I have used CEM many times (the title caught my eye just now) and I have never had an issue with their AI's.

I wish you the best man, and hope you figure out the issue.

GOOD LUCK! :)

The individual was taking 25mg of pharmaceutical aromasin while taking 125mg of test a week and still had high estradiol levels.
Whatever the reason or science behind it is irrelevant the point of the thread is pharmaceutical aromasin had no impact on the individual estradiol levels.

I read it but honestly it doesn't seem like there is too much convincing science behind that theory that it just doesn't work in some people; and seems it mostly talked about not lowering E2 *as much* is folks with normal T levels (ie not on cycle). I'm not completely convinced in other words i guess lol but it was an interesting read though.

There is bloodwork floating around on some of the sponsors here, you can claim bias since I am a rep, but Purchase Peptides has had good results from every blood test I have seen.

Back