• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who was BODYBUILDING back in the 80's ????

Pork Chop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For real guys, be honest
does it not take 1,200mg of test per week now to feel like 200mg of test back then????

d-bol at 50mg/d day dont do shit like it used to

we just had better shit back then

what the hell is going on

Big time Pork Chop ! We never went this big in the 80s. I remember getting moon face on 250 C a week ? Well, we ran two years straight tho in all honesty. :run: I swear the gear is underdosed today ? The only change was switching back and forth Deca - EQ. Maybe too was to much D-bol on 8 week runs ? Could be that our natty T was insanely high back then ? I'm doing bloods in a few weeks to find out. Good post !

Same as it was back then but my source is the local pharmacy.

No difference here except that my body doesnt respond to it as well as I did back then. Plain and simple. But back then, it was DBOL and EQ and thats about it besides test. No PCt in the 70s either.

The 80's to mid 90's was an awesome time! I got to train- in my teens -around a bunch of freaks at Gold's Venice! It was great time, all the TOP NPC/ IFBB pros all in the same gym! A lot literally living out of their cars to get a taste of "The Mecca"! The gear was ALL OVER the gym. The pharmacies and chemist came to the pros and NPC, they didn't have to worry about finding sources.

Back