• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tboy a daddy

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Way down in dat old swamp known as Louisiana, Tboy's old lady had been pregnant for some time, and now the time had come. So, he brought her to the doctor, and the doctor began to deliver the baby. She had a little boy.

The doctor looked over at Tboy and said, "Hey Tboy! You just had you a son!" Ain't dat grand! Tboy got excited by this, but just then the doctor spoke up and said, Hold on! We ain't finished yet!" The doctor then delivered a little girl. He said, "Hey, Tboy! You got you a daughter!" She a pretty lil tang, too.

Tboy got kind of puzzled by this, and then the doctor said, "Hold on, we still ain't got done yet!" The doctor then delivered another boy and said, "Tboy, you just had youself another boy!

When Tboy and his wife went home with their three children, he sat down with his wife and said, "Mama, you remember dat night that we ran out of Vaseline and we had to use dat dere 3-in-1 Oil?" She said, "Yeah, I do." Tboy said, "Man, it's a damn good tang we didn't use no WD-40 !!!!!!

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny::funny:

LMAO :lol:

I did not think it was "THAT" funny

I'll second that...maybe a chuckle...but LMAO....
:D

It must've been de udder Tboy. Cause I don got no tree-in-won oil.

:tomato:

OK, you two didn't think it was funny? Fine, I can do horror too. Think about the world with 40 little Tboys running around!!!! :hair:

Originally posted by ALBOB
OK, you two didn't think it was funny? Fine, I can do horror too. Think about the world with 40 little Tboys running around!!!! :hair:

The world would be 40 times a better place.:yes: :thumb:

:fart: X 40

Originally posted by ALBOB
:hair:

Back