• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AI opinions needed

boxcar96

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I previously had levels checked.....1366 test, 79pg/mL estradiol ( 5 days after test cyp shot ) running 200mg once a week. Dr refused AI just said back off the test so I pin every 9-10 days now. However I obtained some Letro on my own..... I can split pills x4 which = approx. .6mg. What do you guys think of adding the Letro at .6 EOD at my current dosage or E3D?

I think it will crush your e levels way too much . Letro imo is too strong for trt. I like exemestane. Im cruising at 225 test/150deca for the last 4 months. I run 12.5 of cem liquid stane eod and my e is 27.

Letro is way too much even in small doses.

Formeron is over the counter so its readily available.
Its a suicidal AI like aromasin.

1 pump per day should suffice.

You will not go wrong with the Formeron as far as E2 levels. Shit is awesome.. Taking w/ TRT at 2 pumps a day. Best AI I've ever used

You will not go wrong with the Formeron as far as E2 levels. Shit is awesome.. Taking w/ TRT at 2 pumps a day. Best AI I've ever used

Agreed. I love that it's legit and easy to get when in stock lol. Just ordered more.

I was running 550mg a week of test and only using 3 pumps a week and my e2 was 67. I realize 67 is not ideal but for a toddlers dose of 3 pumps a week with 550 mg a week?? Impressive ! Test was 1500+ on the labs for reference.

I have been on 1/4 tab of Letro E3D with no sides so far... 3Wks in and I think its helping

Back