• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test prop sublinguals - request for feedback

cck99352

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any feedback on the test prop sublinquals?

Thinking they might give a little pre-workout bump?

Test prop sublinguals - any feedback

Under the tongue?

I've used the test base and primo ace sublinguals from the same sponsor that is selling those.... I don't believe them to have a HUGE bioavailability, but if you are going to get them you might as well get the test base(if you are looking for test) because adding the propionate ester lessens the bioavailability(theoretically) due to the larger molecule having to pass through the membrane.... ... and for the fact that the test base will kick in faster, not having to be 'de-esterized', and make for a great pre'workout kick, without having to inject say... tne.... that being said, I think that about 8 of the tabs(they are 20mg ea) would probably be equivalent to 50-75mg of tne preworkout.... (if you got the test base ones, not the test prop)... so, somewhere in the vicinity of 50% biovailability.... don't base a cycle off them or anything, but they are fun to take 8 or 10 before working out, for sure!!! and for the price on major quantity(1000 or more, shit, you can't beat it bro!!!).... you can have a good, kick ass preworkout tabs for a couple years for a couple hundred bones........

I would go with the test base ones over the prop though bro, just for the sheer fact that the smaller the molecule, the higher rate it will pass through through a buccal or mucous membrane(such as in the mouth and sublingual).... and, it is immediately active... no de-esterase enzyme is required....

note: the half life on the test base sublinguals is VERY short!!!! like 1-2 hours.... so, you really wanna pop em in your mouth on the way to the gym so they are starting to work as you start your workout, and they are giving out as you are(another thought too... pop 3-4 more on the way home, just to help with recovery...... and so you have some left in you to give your ol lady some lovin when you get home all sweaty and shit!!!!!LOL (I used to have one that loved nothing more than to pull out my sweaty ass nuts after a workout and put them in her mouth....gotta love the dirty ones!!!!)

alright, so you get the picture on the sublinguals.... and probably a lot more than you bargained for reading that post....lol... my glass of wine didn't go so well with my meds)just a hair loopy...just a tad....lol)

Based on MW prop or base doesnt matter as far as bioavailibility. Actually believe it or not theoretically even the undeconate ester is administerable via this method. The addition of the ester dosnt make any sense though . i like the suggestion of an oral like halo as well. Or inject test suspension about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs pre workout.

Why Test anything as a pre-workout supplement? I've yet to feel any kind of burst of energy or stimulant effect from test....drink a cup of coffee

Why Test anything as a pre-workout supplement? I've yet to feel any kind of burst of energy or stimulant effect from test....drink a cup of coffee
It's not for a stimulant bro... it's for the 'hormonal' drive in the gym... some people don't get anything off it, others do... do what works for you... I don't like to take stim pre workouts, but I do like hormonal 'kick' preworkouts... and, as someone said, halo... this is probably the BEST hormonal 'kick' you can get preworkout!!! halo is awesome for really giving you a kick in the ass!

It's not for a stimulant bro... it's for the 'hormonal' drive in the gym... some people don't get anything off it, others do... do what works for you... I don't like to take stim pre workouts, but I do like hormonal 'kick' preworkouts... and, as someone said, halo... this is probably the BEST hormonal 'kick' you can get preworkout!!! halo is awesome for really giving you a kick in the ass!

I dont care for stimulants either. Ultimate Orange was like liquid crack! But I guess I dont feel a hormone kick after I inject test....I dont really notice anything changing mentally inside of me.

IML Gear Cream!
thanks for the info. I used quite a bit of halotestin for powerlifting (aggression) so I am familiar with the psychological affects... thanks!

I dont care for stimulants either. Ultimate Orange was like liquid crack! But I guess I dont feel a hormone kick after I inject test....I dont really notice anything changing mentally inside of me.

When u say test are u referring to test base and test suspension or more like test prop, cyp, eth?

I've not used test suspension but I have used test base/ tne. I don't feel a surge off it I do have far more productive workouts of test base/tne. My body sweats WAY more when I use tne pre workout as well. My shoulders even sweat lol!

Like OB said its not a stimulant so u won't feel a surge off them and that's not the reason guys use them. As OB said test base/tne has a very short half life so pre workout timing is crucial to feel benefits in the gym from them.

When u say test are u referring to test base and test suspension or more like test prop, cyp, eth?

I've not used test suspension but I have used test base/ tne. I don't feel a surge off it I do have far more productive workouts of test base/tne. My body sweats WAY more when I use tne pre workout as well. My shoulders even sweat lol!

Like OB said its not a stimulant so u won't feel a surge off them and that's not the reason guys use them. As OB said test base/tne has a very short half life so pre workout timing is crucial to feel benefits in the gym from them.

I dont see the point of a test prop sublingual as a pre-workout drug. If you're already running some ester of testosterone there is no benefit to taking some quick acting testosterone prior to a workout. Its not going to help with anything. If your workout is better it is all in your head. I've injected Prop, Enanthate, and recently Cypionate and I have never noticed anything post injection that I wasn't already feeling. When on Testosterone I do feel better however after the first injection that better feeling of being "on" is still there when I inject again. So I dont see how some sublingual testosterone at this point is going to help me pre-workout.

I dont see the point of a test prop sublingual as a pre-workout drug. If you're already running some ester of testosterone there is no benefit to taking some quick acting testosterone prior to a workout. Its not going to help with anything. If your workout is better it is all in your head. I've injected Prop, Enanthate, and recently Cypionate and I have never noticed anything post injection that I wasn't already feeling. When on Testosterone I do feel better however after the first injection that better feeling of being "on" is still there when I inject again. So I dont see how some sublingual testosterone at this point is going to help me pre-workout.

I would agree with u as far as sublingual prop pre workout not making any difference.

Test base/tne yes it most positively does make a difference pre workout because it's 1-3 hour half life. Try it sometime.

Again as far as expecting to "feel" something from cyp,prop, enth as far as a rush etc....not sure where u ever got that wild idea.

It does raise your test levels even MORE, for a short period of time... and most people can feel some sort of hormonal 'kick' of tne or suspension(as well as these sublinguals).. I'm nearly 100% positive whose sublinguals you are referring to.. and if you put ten of them in your mouth, bite them to small pieces and guide them under your tongue to absorb bucally... they will give you a kick(if you are one of those that can feel a hormonal 'kick' of tne or suspension)...
yes, halo gives you WAY more 'kick', and I would venture to guess that nearly everyone would feel the kick off of 20mg of halo(prewo).... if the halo isn't real.. well, then you won't feel the 'kick', but if it is, you SHOULD!

You won't notice any kick off of a injection of cyp, enanth, or prop... they take longer than that to kick in... I can feel prop within 2-3 days of taking the first dose, though.... test no ester is a completely different form of testosterone than the esterified testosterones you are referring to, Trojan.... it kicks in within 30min or so, and most CAN feel it... if it is real, and you take enough... some people can feel tren within the same day they inject it(the acetate ester form)... I can feel it by the time I head to the gym, if I take it in the morning... but not everyone can.... so, you can't really say that any esterified aas , you will 'feel' give you a kick within a short time period of taking it(some people get a psychological 'rush' because they injected theirself with testosterone... but this is obviously not what we are referring to...)

If the sublinguals are the one's I'm thinking they are... (the guy has tren, boldenone(no ester), primo ace, halo, test base, test prop, and a couple others... all meant for sublingual use...) they will, more than likely, give you a little extra drive in the gym(like taking a dose of test suspension, that is 1/4-1/2 of the total mg of sublingual... meaning that you would need to take 2-4 times more mg to make it 'feel' comparable to taking suspension or tne pre-wo)...... they do work, and they do give you a little drive in the gym, or before sex... something along those lines(but don't expect 'miracles', and don't base a cycle on them... you will be sorely dissapointed!)

Tried em, would not recommend.
if you are referring to the same ones I'm thinking of... they do have a place, and a purpose... and they are CHEAP!... but you won't gain tons of mass on them.. that isn't what they were intended for, either... they were intended for pre wo.. that's it....

I think the quality in all his products is so hit and miss anymore, that it would not surprise me if they are only dosed at half the claim... but that's neither here nor there... if you stick with tne, you won't need to be subject to the diminishing quality, nor will you have to sit there with 10 or more pills dissolving under your tongue.... and you will have a nice little pre wo(non stim), that will help you on the days you really don't feel like going anyway...

Back