• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Feedback on Masteron tabs?

cck99352

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have used injectible masteron - but never tabs?

Any feeback on oral masteron?

Has anybody taken mast caps? Or do they even tab or cap them?

oral masteron(methyl-dht) is not the same as proviron.... are you referring to methyl-dht? if so, you will get some hardening effect from it, and some of the typical dht sides.... proviron is different, it is not methyl-dht, and it does not do the exact same thing.... they do have similarities, but they aren't the same.... some ugl's will substitute methyl-dht for proviron(and sell it as proviron) due to the cheaper raw material cost... you should be able to tell within a couple weeks of taking it whether it is proviron or methyl-dht though, if you have taken REAL proviron a few times.....
proviron aids in lowering SHBG so that other aas work better, it also GREATLY enhances sex drive, among many other things(and it will also have a slight hardening effect on the physique, just like mdht)... they are not the same, their structure is VERY similar, but they act different in the body

I see post after post about different tabs and sublinguals from you, OP... you aren't planning an oral only cycle, are you? that wouldn't be very smart!!!

No, not planning an oral only cycle... not interested in a liver transplant. However, in the last few years (while I was out of the gym due to injuries) some products became more available (and affordable) than in years past. China has changed things considerably because in years past all my stuff came from US pharmacies or Mexico. I've taken real proviron many times (it is readily available in Mexico) so I should be able to tell the difference - at this point, just planning for the next cycle. Not planning on cycling until bench, deadlift, and squats total over 1300+ lbs. So now is the time to prepare, research, and plan.

No, not planning an oral only cycle... not interested in a liver transplant. However, in the last few years (while I was out of the gym due to injuries) some products became more available (and affordable) than in years past. China has changed things considerably because in years past all my stuff came from US pharmacies or Mexico. I've taken real proviron many times (it is readily available in Mexico) so I should be able to tell the difference - at this point, just planning for the next cycle. Not planning on cycling until bench, deadlift, and squats total over 1300+ lbs. So now is the time to prepare, research, and plan.
I see... good way to go about it...
I know the proviron you used to get in mexico(a long time back) was good, it was human grade pharma(I believe it was schering, but could be mistaken... it's been a LONG time!!)

I do know that many companies are putting out mdht and labeling it proviron..... I have used both, and like proviron WAY better!!! I run it as often as finances allow(shooting for year long, of course).... it is a little pricey for the real thing, but in my opinion, worth it! I really like the way that it makes the rest of your gear seem to work better, and you are looking at about the most minimal sides of any aas(bad sides)... it is probably right there with primo as least liver toxic(it would be a toss up on the two I think).. it makes you feel GREAT! it isn't detrimental to lipids, as some lower toxicity orals are, it is not suppressive(clinical studies have shown it to be non-suppressive at up to 450mg ed)... it greatly enhances sex drive, it gives the physique a 'harder' look(as does mdht, though I think mdht is a little better for 'hardness', but proviron never hurts!...) it won't make you hold any water, it does act as a very mild anti-estrogen(whether this is through binding to aromatase(but not being aromatized) or binding at the ER, I don't know.. I'm sure I've read it somewhere, but do not remember off top of my head, the method of action as far as lessening the effects of e2....(it is not SUPER potent for an anti-e, but it does work to a small degree)....I could keep going on and on.. but you can look it up yourself..

if you are looking to get stronger, I think the mdht is what you want.. proviron doesn't do much in the strength area...

mdht is not SUPER liver toxic, like halo... but it will give you some of the strength and power gains halo can help you acheive. and you can run it for decent periods of time at 50-100mg ed without too much strain on the liver... so, it has it's good attributes, and it is inexpensive.. depending on your goals, it may or may not be something you would greatly benefit from.. but it is a pretty decent aas, for what it is used for(as is proviron... )

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Overburdened - appreciate the info!
No prob bro.. good luck with your upcoming cycle.. It's good to see people plan things out a little(and also, hit a certain goal) before just jumping on anything they can find.... so many people just jump on what they can get their hands on..... and then wonder what's wrong when they lose all their gains(following an oral only cycle.. where they are probably about to shit their liver out).... and they never bothered to do pct, or work out, once their cycle was over... then they repeat it all over again!..... I don't know why anyone would want to bounce around between cycles, never planning anything out, or how/when they will come off.... their weight will fluctuate 30lbs at a time(over the course of the cycle... then after the cycle, as they lose it all....) and not understand why.....

I know way too many people that will only work out when they are 'on'.. they won't bother when they aren't on.... and they can't figure out what's going on, and why the natties in the gym honestly look better than they do, running juice!!!

plan it out, make sure your diet is spot on, plan and attain your pct(and any other ancilliaries you will need... caber, asin, clomid, hcg, etc) before you start your cycle... and don't just take the first thing you can attain.. figure out your goals, and the best aas that will help you get to those goals, in the most healthy fashion... it's really not too hard to do... but I see it all the time... Where I live, nearly every guy in the gym is on juice(whether or not it is real, remains the question... most of them cant spot a fake if it hit them in the face!!!), but you won't see them except when they are running gear.... you see them come in, get fat as hell(while putting on a little lean mass... not much!) for 12-20 weeks, then you don't see them for a couple months, til they are back in the gym(looking like they've never even lifted in their life.. 40lbs smaller), repeating the same thing!

OB what dose proviron do you use? 50mg daily is enough?

OB what dose proviron do you use? 50mg daily is enough?

Thats a good dose ESP if I never used it before. I started with 25mged. I've tried 75mg Ed as well. Some guys use 100-150 on the High end. 1st week I ever used it 25 mg Ed and holy shit batman....hope u have a girl that loves sex, or a flesh lite and lots of lube lmao. I've never and I mean never in my life been so sex crazed. I literally beat off 2-3 times a day and still had sex. It was unreal. Sadly those libido effects wore off in 2 weeks on me.

It definately makes the test in your cycle far more efficient. It frees up shbg aka free test. That should be the main reason u use it. The libido and mild a/I are just cool benefits.
Kinda wish my body didn't adapt to things so damn fast. The insane libido was fun for the wife and I.

So it wore off in 2 weeks? Did it still have effect's just not as dramatic as the first 2 weeks? ONly thing is I take propecia for hairloss and don't want the DHT to affect my hair. I wonder if 50mg would be fine

I use 50mg all the time... it's enough for most purposes....

So it wore off in 2 weeks? Did it still have effect's just not as dramatic as the first 2 weeks? ONly thing is I take propecia for hairloss and don't want the DHT to affect my hair. I wonder if 50mg would be fine

I personally feel proviron is tough on my hairline. I notice hairs on my phone when I use it....seriously.

Propecia won't do shit. It can only prevent the conversion to dht. Proviron is already a dht.

since proviron isn't terrible on the liver and it is said that is amplifies other gear does that mean it is safe to say you could run it with another mild oral like Winny and get a more profound effect granted I am taking test as well.

proviron doesn't seem to affect the hairline like many dht based orals... methyldht will though! You kinda get used to the way you feel after a couple weeks.. I don't know that I would call it 'wearing off', but if you are wanting to use it for sex drive(and still run it ed.. ) use your ed dose daily, and on the days you want a little EXTRA kick, add a couple more tabs(25-50 more mg) that day... you will be running down anything with tits and an ass! lol

OB knows his stuff.
Really all that needs to be said...

Thanks bro! Don't be too humble though.. You know A TON as well!!!! And, sometimes give better advice than I do...lol.

Back