• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Opinions?

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Muhammad movie seems like it was created for the sole purpose of creating chaos in north africa. But why? Will they claim the brotherhood is here in the states and put us into martial law?

Is to occupy egypt and cap the great pyramid with gold?

Suspend the elections?

Instill TSA on the highways performing checkpoints and justify detaining citizens in camps?

Blame Iran for everything and justify war, Similar to GB's Axis of evil nonsense?

Justify regime change in syria and other nations?

This is obviously a farse, this video. If you saw Obama and Sec. Clinton speaking on Chris Stevens death, you may feel the same way.

I love how they had footage of Stevens being dragged ready for the world to see. is that to incite uninformed, media controlled americans to go to war? Similar to GB's Axis of evil nonsense?

But serious question...Arent we in financial contract with the brotherhood giving them billions every year? Arent the leaders of that movement CIA operatives?

And i love how Obama snubbed netanyahu recently. Sorta giving the green light for muslims to wild out in north africa and burn shit down. Is the snub BS? So this whole thing is simply for regime change or is it bigger than that, as i suspect.

The Muhammad movie seems like it was created for the sole purpose of creating chaos in north africa. But why? Will they claim the brotherhood is here in the states and put us into martial law?

It now seems (IMO) that the movie was translated into Arabic and broadcast in Egypt to rouse the public and build anti-US sentiment.

The attack in Libya was well-planned in advance and likely the movie was a fake excuse. Note the date the attack happened (9/11).

But serious question...Arent we in financial contract with the brotherhood giving them billions every year?

Are you referring to the aid to Egypt - translation - aid to the Muslim Brotherhood?

Yes. Egypt is the second highest recipient of US aid (after Israel being #1).

Sound stupid? You bet it is. Beyond stupid.

Need money? Sell arms! :daydream:

the holly war is the creation of the CIA, with probably some help from MI-6, Mossad and others.

I don't know anything about that movie but I do know that the right to distribute that type of content is not covered by law in most country's. that being the case given the subject it could have been pre-screened by the authorities and a decision made on whether to release it or not.

the fact that anybody is making a movie about Muhammand that does not practice that religion is rather suspect to begin with. whoever was behind it the director, etc. needs 2 in the back of the head.

the holly war is the creation of the CIA, with probably some help from MI-6, Mossad and others.

I don't know anything about that movie but I do know that the right to distribute that type of content is not covered by law in most country's. that being the case given the subject it could have been pre-screened by the authorities and a decision made on whether to release it or not.

the fact that anybody is making a movie about Muhammand that does not practice that religion is rather suspect to begin with. whoever was behind it the director, etc. needs 2 in the back of the head.

:coffee:

Are you seriously advocating that anyone that does not practice a religion cannot make a movie, video or comment in print on that religion in-case a member of that religion objects to it?
In that case it can be inferred that you object to the US Constitution and Bill of Rights as well as concepts in secular democratic societies related to the freedom of expression and free speech.
Is that the case?

^^^^
This post is probably supported by the Radical Islamic committee for the replacement of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights by Islamic Sharia law.

The latest events are an obvious Mossad ploy to create a vacuum to suck the US into the fray, or at least grow some contempt to force our hand on the Iran Nuke redline and one of our alphabet soup agencies informed Obama hence his latest rebuff of Netanyahu.

Are you seriously advocating that anyone that does not practice a religion cannot make a movie, video or comment in print on that religion in-case a member of that religion objects to it?
In that case it can be inferred that you object to the US Constitution and Bill of Rights as well as concepts in secular democratic societies related to the freedom of expression and free speech.
Is that the case?

that is anything but "just a movie". it's propaganda with a specific purpose which is surely not to inform. given the tensions that are naturally in the middle east with out the intervention of the CIA stirring the pot nothing good can come of actions like that.

the threat of a limited nuclear war is higher today than it was 40 years ago. especially when you factor in that just about ever major country with nukes has been building vast underground bases for decades. Russia has been building them by the thousands since the days of the cold war. they have thousands of them for civilian use. as do Israel, China, Japan, , Germany, Norway, etc. most of the major country's in the EU have them for civilian use. use you know how many the US has built for civilians? ZERO....all of the US underground installations are for the military and the elite. the same in the UK.

3rd generation nukes have been used on the battlefield since the first Gulf War, these would be anything that uses depleted uranium. one of the many causes of illness suffered by those that have served in the Gulf.

considering all this anyone that helps to provide an atmosphere that helps stir the pot in the middle east in regards to a limited nuclear war or even aid in a cover for another false flag event is pretty much an enemy of those who desire to live in a free world.

Back