• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone ever heard of NOVA Labs

Dominator Human

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know it's from Mexico and I'm sure I'll be told not to use it but I'm looking for some quality feedback.

Attachments

• Decabol 300.1-500x500.jpg
    Decabol 300.1-500x500.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 25
No idea as I live in Europe, but I don't understand why Americans hate Mexican gear so much? Is it the manufacturing practices issue?

No idea as I live in Europe, but I don't understand why Americans hate Mexican gear so much? Is it the manufacturing practices issue?

There are a few labs in Mexico that have boon going strong for a few years, but lab tests have confirmed they are way underdosed. Mexican gear also has a rep of not getting the full 10ml in the vial and also being dirty.

the real nova is a mexican company the one you have isn't which is way better

the real nova is a mexican company the one you have isn't which is way better

The one I have states on the box that it's made in Mexico. Or so from what I can make out the address says Mexico.

Can you please explain your reply and provide some feedback.

it's made that way because there is a real company called nova that's mexican but I know who has this stuff and he makes it good stuff

I used nova labs t400, test E, deca, eq, and winstrol all about four years ago from a buddy that drove down to mexico to get it and it was all g2g. And not dirty gear, but this was four years ago I imagine its still good.

Back