• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need help with INFORMATION!! please

sofock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, i started a cycle of test with Winstrol, and is been 6 days counting today and tomorrow will be my first week on the cycle. Im taking 1ml which is 100mg, every other day of winstrol, and 1/2ml of test every 5 days. Im not doing that much test because i don't want to get big, i just want to get cut, and im just taking test because of winstrol. I have injected myself in my gluteus left and right, my tighs left and right. I usually get a lump and it goes away in my gluteus, but yesterday i injected winstrol on my left gluteus for the first time and today is bruised, anyone knows why? i have no lump or anything, just hurts if i touch it. This is my first time using steroids and my only time.

Yo dude you stuck a needle in your ass and pushed a liquid into it, It is normal for it to hurt for a few days

Wow, I don't use gear and I know what PIP (Post Injection Pain) is. Try doing some research for fucks sake. Reading some threads/stickies in the anabolic section is a good place to start.

Hello, i started a cycle of test with Winstrol, and is been 6 days counting today and tomorrow will be my first week on the cycle. Im taking 1ml which is 100mg, every other day of winstrol, and 1/2ml of test every 5 days. Im not doing that much test because i don't want to get big, i just want to get cut, and im just taking test because of winstrol. I have injected myself in my gluteus left and right, my tighs left and right. I usually get a lump and it goes away in my gluteus, but yesterday i injected winstrol on my left gluteus for the first time and today is bruised, anyo

ne knows why? i have no lump or anything, just hurts if i touch it. This is my first time using steroids and my only time.
:thinking:
Could be cancer.......

Back