• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Parsifal is a FAGGOT SCAMMING QUEER KIKE N*GG*R CUNT

DREAMCHASER

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This motherfucker is a sponsor now at promuscle. How the fuck do they let that scammer be a sponsor there? I got scammed by him and so did others on this board. I cant beliave that shit

Parsifal is back!!!!!!!!!!!1

$$$$. Talks, just like here.

FYI-I never had a bad experience with pars

he scammed me out of a couple bottles. told me he would send them never did

he scammed me out of a couple placebos. told me he would send them never did

Bro, relax. Most of the sponsors on here just sell placebos. Someone will come through.

Parsifal is back!!!!!!!!!!!1

U guys want a real sponsor who cares about the customers and has overdosed products and is the best? Hit up Olympus pharma, that shit is no joke an is top notch!

IML Gear Cream!
Just buy all your Gears from the DRSE. If you don't like the product you get your money back :)

(order gears, send payment, receive gears, use gears, lie about gears, get gear money back, FREE GEARS!!)

so he's a 'Queer scamming Faggot' or a 'Faggot scamming Queer'.......which is which.....'top or bottom'...'pitch or catch'.....[please tell]..
:coffee:..

I just wanted to put this out, got email saying I would receive my gears this past weekend. Guess what I dont have???

I think this game always has scamming in it no matter who what or where. That's the way it has always been in when it was legal 25yrs ago. scamming to some degree is the name of the game, no way around it so don't buy gears. Hahaha

Pars told me he pozzed a few of you by adding his HIV tainted blood into select vials.

Parsifal is a FAGGOT SCAMMING QUEER KIKE

rawpars n benj lmao seriously who fuxking orders from this nigger

Back