• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IML DS solo or AAS

dsc123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In the next few months I will be preparing for my first cycle, which will be 10-12 weeks test e or c. Im currently still researching pinning techniques, pin sizes, etc and watching the video in the sticky over and over. I will either be using a source from here or my own but until i have everything set up 100% I would like to try out a few of IML products such as halo extreme, cyanostane and super dmz 2.0 which I have stocked up on..firstly starting 6 weeks with the halo extreme. Is it worth trying out these or should I wait however long it takes til I have everything for the test cycle?

You will be better off waiting till you are ready to pin. Then you can use the IML products as a kick start to your cycle since you will be using a long ester.

You could just run a nice -- stress/worry-free test ONLY cycle. No fancy kick starts and back loads etc...

Just good old fashion T baby

-Matt

Yes the plan will be to just run a test cycle with no
Kick starts just to see how I react to the test, I'm getting bloodwork done soon just to see my levels before any aas. But it could be a while until I have everything, so just wondering if I should run halo extreme solo until I have everything sorted for the test cycle ?

You can run an oral cycle then a T cycle no problem. Just have to do PCT in between brother.

Halo Extreme is a great first oral cycle.

Yh I'd run a full pct and take the recommended time off, it would probably be start of the new year when I would be all set for the test cycle.
looks like I will be putting an order in with orbit for 2 halo extremes and wait to run my stash of super dmz 2.0 with test in the future as the lethargy is probably more harsh.

Yh I'd run a full pct and take the recommended time off, it would probably be start of the new year when I would be all set for the test cycle.
looks like I will be putting an order in with orbit for 2 halo extremes and wait to run my stash of super dmz 2.0 with test in the future as the lethargy is probably more harsh.
If you want to save a few bucks order 3 and get 1 free from IML's. Shipping is free and you can use my discount code for an additional 15% off brother. IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Halo Extreme=

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

img_1.jpg

Product
Quantity
Price
Amount
Halo Extreme - 4 Bottles

Discount
Prices are in US Dollars
Subtotal
Shipping

TOTAL

Thanks heavy but I'm in the UK so orbits the only way I can get IML products but I will be buying a top aswel now they have it in stock!

In the next few months I will be preparing for my first cycle, which will be 10-12 weeks test e or c. Im currently still researching pinning techniques, pin sizes, etc and watching the video in the sticky over and over. I will either be using a source from here or my own but until i have everything set up 100% I would like to try out a few of IML products such as halo extreme, cyanostane and super dmz 2.0 which I have stocked up on..firstly starting 6 weeks with the halo extreme. Is it worth trying out these or should I wait however long it takes til I have everything for the test cycle?

IMHO wait until you have your test and whole cycle ready

http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/testosterone-cypionate.html

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks heavy but I'm in the UK so orbits the only way I can get IML products but I will be buying a top aswel now they have it in stock!

Orbit is a great site. You can use the IML10 discount code for 10% off.

Thanks

Orbit is awesome -- they even ship AndroSeries to Canada some how lol

-Matt

Back