• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fine Job naps

Nok

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
got my order today :) only took 19 days which felt like forever, but in all reality this was in the pre-determined window of delivery! super excited.

naps has the best customer service in my opinion, there was always someone to help me on the 'live support', they were always nice and very thorough in answering any questions that i had.

i would definately order from Naps again. 5 out of 5 stars

I have used NAPS several times.....they had some shipping snafus the end of last year but I still got my products and they've since got it fixed. NAPS is here to stay and they have good stuff at great prices. Personally I'm done with messing around with other suppliers I'm 100% NAPS.

Love naps. Been using them for about 5-6 years or so and always been treated right. Outside of one or two hiccups with shipping and payoff issues to crooked gov't officials in small eastern bloc countries, they've been fantastic!

Back