• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Receive 50ml propionate total FREE!

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear friends, next 5 days every order over 1000$ will receive 5 x 10ml Testosterone propionate Propiobolic Asia Pharma FREE!

so do not wait now,make order and save big big money!

best-regards

come on guys...but its still free 50ml! 50ml GMP made gear...

This same as buy 5 get 5 free.

I no sale UGL best deal I can do.

Only 1,000$? that's change in the couch for me

Last edited:
soon maybe tomorrow

Bump for good deal.

will it give me erections like the tranny urine I've been taking from all these sponsors?

IML Gear Cream!
will it give me erections like the tranny urine I've been taking from all these sponsors?

If you like GMP approved erections, you love my prods from licensed online pharmacy. WU only, no CC

I only like to get ripped off with Green Dot Money Pak....

He keep talk shit about me..maybe he will be happy when i will live forum and not support it anymore..but i support and pay ADD FEE already over 2.5 years and i bring big money to forum support..so maybe somebody need to think what members can post and what not. thanks for all
you are a nice kid that need a real doctor!

why in the hell do you offer that you take cc all over your web site then any time you ask him he say cc douwn only wu take now.go to a real online pharmacy and see if they will take you cc.damn straight they will.every time i ask him he say only able to do wu deal.uhhh what witht the prices he charges he should take any damn thing and be happy as hell to get it.

Real funny BIGBEN. What competitor sent you here say those things?

Everyone know my shop licensed that why I only sale GMP FDA approved prods.

Kim Jong-un use my shop. He very happy.

I no understand why yous people says I sale no gmp. All its is is gmp.

God see all.

Back