• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Search button

Ainanalu

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Holy shit there are a million fucking threads and stickies with all the info in the world and a handy search button and a ton of these idiots post up the stupidest f****** questions ever. Man our society is weak. Sorry end rant

How do you expect to get your post count up??? Lol

Sent from my iPhone while dri

I do agree with the stickies and search button, but sometimes if there are more details that I need I'll ask questions

Sent from my iPhone while dri

Holy shit there are a million fucking threads and stickies with all the info in the world and a handy search button and a ton of these idiots post up the stupidest f****** questions ever. Man our society is weak. Sorry end rant

negged

Negged for 2 reasons and I'll tell ya why...

1. This is clearly a ploy to get the higher ups to be like " oh, dude !! someone who gets it"

and B. Because you didn't just say FUCKING.... this is America you fucking pindick.

How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?

IML Gear Cream!
Negged for 2 reasons and I'll tell ya why...

1. This is clearly a ploy to get the higher ups to be like " oh, dude !! someone who gets it"

and B. Because you didn't just say FUCKING.... this is America you fucking pindick.
The "higher ups" what the fuck is this boy scouts? You obviously take this shit way to seriously. No shit this is America and this society is getting weak. Just look at what is happening in this country. Being passive and compassionate even to your enemies is the way to be now. Just look at the last two wars. They were basically run by the state department and polls. During WWII the department of defense was called the department of war and we were kicking nazi ass. BTW good job talking shit over the internet on a forum haha

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:coffee:..I think OP is in the wrong forum.....'World War Forum'.....just after 'Complaining NOOB Forum'........:nerd:

:coffee:

This forum reminds me of bodybuilding.com. That's not a good thing. "Repped!" "Negged!" "Gay!"

This forum reminds me of bodybuilding.com. That's not a good thing. "Repped!" "Negged!" "Gay!"

Looks like there will be a neg party in your honor.

The "higher ups" what the fuck is this boy scouts? You obviously take this shit way to seriously. No shit this is America and this society is getting weak. Just look at what is happening in this country. Being passive and compassionate even to your enemies is the way to be now. Just look at the last two wars. They were basically run by the state department and polls. During WWII the department of defense was called the department of war and we were kicking nazi ass. BTW good job talking shit over the internet on a forum haha

f574b_ORIG-189a5_ORIG_someonesmad.jpg

negged the OP

cause i fuckin can?.

^^^^negged, cause I fuckin can

This thread sucks.

Negged Vibrant.

Negged R'Dog.

:coffee:

Back