• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Choose to be Powerful Beyond Measure!

Pork Chop

Registered
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I really thought they would have been more feed back on the video but I guess i shouldnt be suprised... More people are looking for the magic pill, the magic / secret stack / etc,, and want to forget about the HARD WORK and DEDICATION it takes to get to your dream, what ever it may be. Keep buying your juice and all these damn new peptides or what ever people. THERE is no SECERT this or that.... USE WHAT EVER you can afford and work your fucking ass off.

The Best Motivation For Anything And Everything - YouTube

^^^^ Great thread. Thank you for posting!

Thread is stuck.

(Changed the title, though. :sorry:)

LOL,
Thanks bro.
I like your title better, lol

IML Gear Cream!
Nice Post Man, I have a few Good Inspirational vids as well Ill try to link up on here.

The speech by Sly Stallone and Al Pacino were awesome! The Ali jokes,while I love Ali...didnt really belong in this video.Because he is clowning and this is as Al pacino says..."about life and death." Im 54 yrs old, and for 25 yrs Ive made almost no progress in martial arts. But now, I found the teacher of techers(at least for me) and I will train another 25 nyrs if I have to to get where I need to be.........a warrior who is of service to the world. Not just another loudmouth with a multi-million dollar contract doesnt give back 3% of what the world gave him. Its a new era...an era of doing for the greater good. We are in new waters now in 2013, where efforts today can change nations next year. Every person is needed. Everyone counts. Do your thing...and like the 100th monkey, everyone else will be free to do theirs!

Damn, I really thought they would have been more feed back on the video but I guess i shouldnt be suprised... More people are looking for the magic pill, the magic / secret stack / etc,, and want to forget about the HARD WORK and DEDICATION it takes to get to your dream, what ever it may be. Keep buying your juice and all these damn new peptides or what ever people. THERE is no SECERT this or that.... USE WHAT EVER you can afford and work your fucking ass off.

The Best Motivation For Anything And Everything - YouTube

Pork, what happens as you get older, and you have more and more days, where the body cant do what the heart and mind want it to? Our bodies always know better than us. But we always try to outsmart it. And the lucky ones do for a long time......until it breaks down. Im 54 years old, and training in bodybuilding and martial arts. I cant afford to have what few good years of training I have left ,wasted nurturing injuries or lowered immune system from over-training. What do you say, my man?

I converted this to an MP3 awhile back and put it on my iphone. Since then I don't have any music on my iphone for lifting. Everything is motivational in nature. Youtube and the youtube to mp3 sites are the best.

Back