• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

Sometimes the thought of population control sounds like a good idea....

Tough shit.

"someone needs to be held accountable for my kids"

can't wait for those little shits to grow up and start murdering/robbing/raping innocent white people :coffee:

if you listen to what is actually said the government got all up in her shit for being poor. her family says she was doing fine on her own until she was evicted for having too many kids, her landlord felt, in one apt. how can people approve of this and want smaller government? they had a place they could afford until the govt decided the family wasn't doing right by the kids cuz their home was too small. now i'm sure the kids are better off in state care where they are MUCH more likely to be abused.

if you listen to what is actually said the government got all up in her shit for being poor. her family says she was doing fine on her own until she was evicted for having too many kids, her landlord felt, in one apt. how can people approve of this and want smaller government? they had a place they could afford until the govt decided the family wasn't doing right by the kids cuz their home was too small. now i'm sure the kids are better off in state care where they are FIVE HUNDRED times more likely to be abused.

she was not doing fine on her own, she was sapping the state financially to support her ridiculous amount of illegitimate children.

fucking shit LW seriously? "on your own" and "on the government payroll" are not synonymous with one another :coffee:

show me where it says she was on welfare? it doesn't say that. NOW people are paying rifuckingdiculous amounts for her kids to be in foster care. do you even realize how much cheaper a kid on welfare is than one in foster care? cut your nose off to spite your face much?

A study of foster children in Oregon and Washington State found that nearly one third reported being abused by a foster parent or another adult in a foster home.

Throughout America, an average of 3,000 children a day are stolen from their homes and placed in foster care to fuel a multi-billion dollar money-making machine.

The federal government pays the State of Utah at least $25,000 for each child the State can remove from its family and place in foster care. The more children the State can take, the more federal money its child "welfare" system can rake in. Each year, hundreds of families throughout Utah fall prey to the Gestapo tactics of the Division of Child and Family Services.

ten thousand more a year per child and a much higher risk of abuse and to get MORE money they will be put in every possible "treatment" children's services thinks will increase next years allotment. WOW THINK OF THE MONEY WE WILL SAVE. :wacko:

Last edited:
show me where it says she was on welfare? it doesn't say that. NOW people are paying rifuckingdiculous amounts for her kids to be in foster care. do you even realize how much cheaper a kid on welfare is than one in foster care? cut your nose off to spite your face much?

1. after 1:30 in the video
2. straw man fallacy/red herring

you really are a handful LW

you need to read some about how social service programs get funding each year. and where that money comes from.

IML Gear Cream!
i guaranfuckingtee you children's services sees those kids as a little gold mine of funding. the funding is your tax dollars. it's a shitty situation but the cheapest thing to do is keep them with their mom. children's services will make WAY more than 25 grand a year off each of these kids the rest of their childhood now. they are actually less likely to get jobs now, more likely to become juvenile delinquents, and more likely to be abused.

Listen to LW blame the land lords and blame social services. She had 12 kids in a apt with no income... How do you think she was paying rent. It even states the gov't was paying her rent. The land lord even said they tried to help her out as much as possible. If she was doing fine why wouldnt her brother allow her to live with him? Why wouldnt her family help her back out.

You have to be stupid to believe them if they say she was fine until social services stepped in. No she wasnt she had 12 kids no job, no means to make money, and wants to live off the system.

How they hell do you raise 12 kids. If they say it costs an average of 10k to raise a kid each year, which covers education, food, transportation, healthcare, housing, and misc fees what does 12 kids cost? Granted you do not have to calc housing for every kid per year, but that is at least an average of 80$ minimum to ensure these kids get what they deserve. How do you even teach you kids values and responsibility and keep track of 12 kids by your self. You do not have it under control and her home was in chaos. But lets just chaulk this up to white people keeping black people down.

i guaranfuckingtee you children's services sees those kids as a little gold mine of funding. the funding is your tax dollars. it's a shitty situation but the cheapest thing to do is keep them with their mom. children's services will make WAY more than 25 grand a year off each of these kids the rest of their childhood now. they are actually less likely to get jobs now, more likely to become juvenile delinquents, and more likely to be abused.

my original point was, she was never doing fine on her own, as you said she was.

child services are my tax dollars, so is welfare. The best thing to do would be to adopt them out because their idiot mother obviously does not have the mental or financial capacity to care for them

my original point was, she was never doing fine on her own, as you said she was.

child services are my tax dollars, so is welfare. The best thing to do would be to adopt them out because their idiot mother obviously does not have the mental or financial capacity to care for them

because those kids have an ice cubes chance in hell of being adopted right? only ten percent of kids eligible to be adopted in this country each year ever are. congrats, you will now be paying MORE for them.

I would rather pay more for them to have a shot at life instead of giving her money. Last thing I trust is her with my $. I mean why do people seriously love to enable this type of behavior. Why do we allow this shit. All they think is shit ill have another kid the gov't will pay me money. Watch idiocracy one of the greatest movies.

This is an old story. Evidently she has her kids back and they are in a suitably sized home now.

I would rather pay more for them to have a shot at life instead of giving her money. Last thing I trust is her with my $. I mean why do people seriously love to enable this type of behavior. Why do we allow this shit. All they think is shit ill have another kid the gov't will pay me money. Watch idiocracy one of the greatest movies.

We have a large children's shelter here and most of the kids are ex foster children. They come out of the system completely fucked in the head most of the time. Too many people get in foster care for the money.

and who is paying for her kids.. Prove that the gov't is not assisting her and she is paying all costs on her own. This slum was blaming the gov't in her video that she could not pay her bills. This is the weak that America needs to let sink or swim. We live in a world where survival of the fittest is in place. We are only hurting our selves by carrying the weak..

I wish I was born a spartan where all the weak where thrown over a cliff to die.

"someone needs to be held accountable for my kids"

can't wait for those little shits to grow up and start murdering/robbing/raping innocent white people :coffee:

You are a fucking moron, should never attempt to reproduce. Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Well hope they didn't see bad spelling as a weakness.

they were in a place they could afford till the breadwinner got arrested from what i can tell. the best thing if she is on welfare is to educate the kids well and help them break the cycle.

they look like healthy and well behaved kids.

Leave it to some one on a forum to bring up spelling, when they know they are wrong. Its like when your a kid and you know your wrong and you tell your mom, but he did this...

Stop making excuses for people, that is all I hear hold them accountable. People need to be held accountable for their action. No one deserves a free ride period unless they earn it. Meaning achieving a 4.0 in high school or an exceptional athlete that worked hard for free education. Some one who has applied them selves to achieve greatness not applied them selves to achieve failure.

Evidently she has her kids back and they are in a suitably sized home now.

Any indication of who's paying for the home? Who's paying the food bills? Who's paying the utility bills?

(I got $100 that says everyone of the kids and the mom all have their own cell phones. :no:)

Any indication of who's paying for the home? Who's paying the food bills? Who's paying the utility bills?

(I got $100 that says everyone of the kids and the mom all have their own cell phones. :no:)

according to LW they are doing fine on their own lol

well since they looked healthy and well behaved we will forget the fact that she living off the system. I mean she was rejected by her own brother because he said she was not capable. But they "look" fine so every thing must be fine. lets not look at the facts that she blames the gov't for not paying for her kids... When she flat out said in the beginning who is going to pay for these 12 kids. The answer is "YOU" you birthed them they are your responsibility.

they look like healthy and well behaved kids.

Nobody should have 12 kids, they will not have the same type of attention/education from their parents.

Man this is a true sad story, the ladies ignorance will leave the children without proper education and care from their parents. Giving out check per child via welfare is not the answer.

Leave it to some one on a forum to bring up spelling, when they know they are wrong. Its like when your a kid and you know your wrong and you tell your mom, but he did this...

Stop making excuses for people, that is all I hear hold them accountable. People need to be held accountable for their action. No one deserves a free ride period unless they earn it. Meaning achieving a 4.0 in high school or an exceptional athlete that worked hard for free education. Some one who has applied them selves to achieve greatness not applied them selves to achieve failure.

to many, poor spelling is a weakness. to those who value intellect it says a lot about a person. i have seen you use meat wrong etc you don't meat people you meet them. you think the weak should be thrown off cliffs. intellectuals would consider you weak.

i'm not making excuses, just saying the math doesn't add up to a great money saving deal putting these kids in foster care and it doesn't.

Back