• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH Bluetops-from Gr Anabolic

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Following Protocol set forth here on IM

Dath-205lbs
10ius - Blood draw 3 hrs 15mins later
Baseline not known
Refrence range 0.0-2.9
BB6DABA4-3DB7-4B3B-BE8C-764BF6A8DD09-431-0000010C6E109779_zpsb6f18f65.jpg

Well, let me be a bit more specific..... at 10 iu's what would the "normal" range be for serum GH levels (is there a measure to test against) and at around how many hours post-injection would you have taken the test?

Not knocking you or the product at all, as I'm asking a genuine question out of sheer curiosity.

Well, let me be a bit more specific..... at 10 iu's what would the "normal" range be for serum GH levels (is there a measure to test against) and at around how many hours post-injection would you have taken the test?

Not knocking you or the product at all, as I'm asking a genuine question out of sheer curiosity.

Are you regarded, seriously. It says in the first post when the draw was...if you are not a troll, your mentally deficient

IML Gear Cream!

the guidelines set forth in the "how to test HGH" sticky say pharmgrade GH can yield a test of 15ng-50ng.
the numbers will almost always vary between people in tests simply because bodies absorb things differently.

as stated in the original post- the blood draw was taken a little over 3hrs after administering the 10ius of GH.

the guidelines set forth in the "how to test HGH" sticky say pharmgrade GH can yield a test of 15ng-50ng.
the numbers will almost always vary between people in tests simply because bodies absorb things differently.

as stated in the original post- the blood draw was taken a little over 3hrs after administering the 10ius of GH.

Thanks bro. And I missed that piece of info in the first post. Thanks. You've been very helpful bro!

Looks good

Thanks

Following Protocol set forth here on IM

Dath-205lbs
10ius - Blood draw 3 hrs 15mins later
Baseline not known
Refrence range 0.0-2.9
BB6DABA4-3DB7-4B3B-BE8C-764BF6A8DD09-431-0000010C6E109779_zpsb6f18f65.jpg

Bump to remind our High quality at grAnabolic.me

we have a great bulk deal and above this you can use a 10% off coupon to make it even cheaper :)

Best Regards
Gr

Back