• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

does magnesium have any synergistic effect while on cycle?

BUCKY

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I read about magnesium being good for anxiety and stress but it's also for nerve and muscle function. Just wondering if anyone here ever mixed a magnesium supplement with their cycle?

I read about magnesium being good for anxiety and stress but it's also for nerve and muscle function. Just wondering if anyone here ever mixed a magnesium supplement with their cycle?

Try peter Gilhams "CALM" effervescent powder it is great for muscle relaxation and overall magnesium replenishment.

Look for Primordials future 'T-Minerals" which will be one bad ass trace mineral effervescent powder that will enhance cycles and establish mineral balance (homeostasis)

-Matt

I simply got a twin pack of Magnesium at Walmart. It's 250 mg a pill. Just pure magnesium, no other "synergistic" crap along with it. When you say muscle relaxation I'm hoping this does not mean I won't be able to push those weights in the gym. Another thing I should put out there is that a heart defect called mitral valve prolapse (MVP) is said to be caused by magnesium deficiency (i.e. lack of magnesium in the body).

Try peter Gilhams "CALM" effervescent powder it is great for muscle relaxation and overall magnesium replenishment.

Look for Primordials future 'T-Minerals" which will be one bad ass trace mineral effervescent powder that will enhance cycles and establish mineral balance (homeostasis)

-Matt

LOTS and lots of bb'ers have some sort of magnesium deficiency. Always good to have a good mag supp on hand :)

I have a coupon code for orbit guys if you choose them for your online 1 stop supp choice.

Good prices over there and fast shipping.

-Matt

Just wondering how much magnesium is supposed to be ok? I simply followed the instructions on the bottle. 1 pill daily, 250mg. I read somewhere that 400mg is ok, but also saw a bottle of magnesium at Walmart that's 450mg a pill. So how much is too much? My multi vitamin has magnesium as well at only 125 mg. So I'm taking about 375mg of magnesium daily then. If I could take 2 pills a day at 250 mg a pill, I'd probably split it a.m./p.m. I actually felt great the day I took magnesium. Not sure if any of it was placebo effect.

Magnesium is best used as an oil base behind the knees at night. All other forms are not very bio-availabe without a high dose which can cause you to get the shits.

Magnesium is best used as an oil base behind the knees at night. All other forms are not very bio-availabe without a high dose which can cause you to get the shits.

What product do you use like this?

-Matt

Nothing preferred, I will have to look what the name is and post it.

IML Gear Cream!
The Jigsaw magnesium has a slow release so you don't get the shits even at high dose. I do 1,000 mg/day. The cheap shit is usually Chinese and you'll be shitting and puking after 250mg.

Nothing preferred, I will have to look what the name is and post it.

Do you notice the difference oil magnesium makes? What is it you 'feel' on it?

-Matt

Back