• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

third cycle recommendations

Hardened-Johnson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 41, 5'9", 210, 11.5% bf. Currently on 2nd cycle of 500mg EQ/500mg test e split twice a week. Also, using 12.5 aromasin eod. I'm on trt, so no pct here. First cycle was 100mg test p eod and 50mg anavar ed. I ended up bumping the test p to ed, because I wasn't seeing any good results. Maybe the gear was underdosed. So, with my little experience, recommend me some good cycles.

It depends on what you want. Bulk, cut, recomp, cruise? You have to let us know what you are doing as we could give you a cut cycle and you want to bulk.

Size and strength-for a third cycle-
Test,Deca would do nicely IMO

Deca is a lot of water retention, right? If so, I would lose a lot of the gains, correct?
Most people are more prone to hold water on Deca yes, so you would see some lbs drop off. What would be revealed after would be muscle gains.
Another drier option ive found with the same benefits I.E. strength, joint relief,LBM gains is NPP
Nandrolone Phenylpropinate. It would require pinning EOD but you've been down that road already. Only you know if you like or dislike the frequent pins
It's basically a short ester version of Deca.

I'm considering npp, along with test p.. Maybe an 8 wk. bulk and add some caber and aromasin.

Last edited:
One thing I can help you out with right off the start is...
Aromasin has to be taken every day. Period. It has a short half life
Now arimadex can be taken every other day because it has a longer half life.
I personally like test & tren, you can do anything with that combo. Bulk, cut, recomp.
With these compound the rest would all be about you'r diet and the way you train.
And yes...If you ever do deca or tren you need to use cabergoline. NPP is a 19nor aswell JFYI.

Thanks for the info. I want to try tren but everyone on another board are against it unless you have years of aas use.

If you'r just a bit concerned with tren then go with tren ace.
You mentioned you dont mind the frequent pins and with this shorter ester IF the sides get to bad for you it will clear your system faster and then you could just continue on with test cyp.
NPP is nice aswell but as dath said EOD pins. It's just a shorter ester nandrolone. Works fast and you get strong fast.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm 41, 5'9", 210, 11.5% bf. Currently on 2nd cycle of 500mg EQ/500mg test e split twice a week. Also, using 12.5 aromasin eod. I'm on trt, so no pct here. First cycle was 100mg test p eod and 50mg anavar ed. I ended up bumping the test p to ed, because I wasn't seeing any good results. Maybe the gear was underdosed. So, with my little experience, recommend me some good cycles.

test and EQ is a fine cycle, dont see why change is needed

Testosterone Cypionate - iSteroids.com
Equipoise - iSteroids.com

Back