• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Npp...

rage racing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just started pinning 450mg NPP and 750mg Test EW for my bulk this winter. How long before the NPP kicks in?

Depends how often you pin, I like to pin NPP e3d takes. I notice improved recovery within 10 days.

arround 2-4 weeks i get stroung and see results but the joint helping takes a while for me for some reasone like 5-6 weeks.and for me i usually need to run like 600mg a week.best cycle i have ever ran in my life was test 1g ,npp 600mg a week first 10 weeks.then droped the npp and ran test 1g and tren ace 300mg for the last 10 weeks then went into a cruise of just test only.i have looked good ever since.it did to my body in 20 weeks what i have been trying to get for over 20 years.what so funny is i should be paid millions of dollars for posting that info because it is the magic bullet everbody has been looking for there is no need for any of these board no info comercilas no professional traniers.if you will run test,npp,and tren ace.work out you will look good i dont care who you are what you look like right now.

i like to pinn everything even my test e,npp ,tren ace what ever i like to pin eod.but i have hear of people pinning npp only twice a week like they do there test e idk.

Back