• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anybody watching the Presidential Debate tonight?

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If so please comment on your opinions of the debate, who you think won etc.

Debate starts at 8 Central

they expect about 50 million people will watch. :coffee:

lol, aren't those sad numbers considering 111 million people watched the super bowl last year, our population is 310+million people.

they expect about 50 million sheep will watch. :coffee:

fixed.

Fuck the debates. Scripted jibberish. Vote for the commie nigger or vote for the bruce campbell look a like. Nothing will change.

Nah, if I want someone to lie to me I'll ask my wife if my dick is big.

[h=1]Voter Expectations for Tonight's Debate[/h]Voter Expectations for Tonight's Debate - YouTube

Voters in Denver say what they expect to hear from the first presidential debate, which is taking place on the campus of University of Denver in Colorado. (Oct. 3)

wow I never would have thought Romney would do so well in the debates.

IML Gear Cream!
Was that not just the most beautiful thing you ever did see? :ohyeah: OMFG I'm luvin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama just got his narrow arse pounded by some huuuuuuuge republican conservative cawk!!!!! I think LW is sitting at home crying in her beer right now. Barry tried so hard to defend an indefensible 4 years and was called out and shown to be the amateur that he always has been. LMFAO!!!! I have to admit that I came really close to jerking off to it in the 2nd hour! :ohyeah:

Romney did well but seemed dishonest and his claims will be matched to prior comments and proven to be bs on many points. he backtracked big time.

Romney did well but seemed dishonest and his claims will be matched to prior comments and proven to be bs on many points. he backtracked big time.

Kind of like he did to obamas dishonesties.

But no doubt I don't think Romney can pull this one off, especially with all of obamas illegal votes plus all of the liberal "ride to the polls" organizations. Which I'm sure everyone knows the point of.

I just heard Obama backtracking, repeating empty anecdotes that Romney debunked repeatedly, that he's going to raise taxes on the middle class. I'll sill be surprised tho if this changes the trajectory of the election. If 70% of the voters believed that Saddam was behind 9/11 back in 2004, then that many can easily be convinced that Obama has turned the economy around.

Shit even Bill Mahr said that Romney whooped Obama tonight. The Tweet went something like, "Well this does prove Obama needs a teleprompter."

The Obama camp really underestimated Romney. They forgot that Romney is/was a CEO. No CEO will ever go into a room to debate issues without the facts (even if it is as he sees them). Also, Romney, because he is/was a CEO knows how to take charge and showed it tonight. He bored right through Obama with his eyes when speaking. Obama kept looking down, at someone in the audience or at the moderator. This alone made Obama look weak and uncomfortable. CNN, who we all know LOVES Obama, said that Obama lied about Romney's 5 Trillion dollar tax cut.

Bad night for the Obama Messiah.

It basically looked like a professor debating a student. Obama was lost from the beginning. He's used to a supportive media, not being challenged or having to answer tough questions about his policies and his failures over the last 4 years. In a moment of desperation, he even tried to claim that his policies were the same as Clinton's in the 90s. Romney called him out, noting that he's had 4 years for his policies to work and they've failed. You could almost feel Barry desperately reaching for the teleprompter.

i saw romney blatantly contradict many things he previously said. obama can let that speak for itself in the next few days. this was a debate not reboot 12. we get a new romney every time the man opens his mouth.

Listen little joke romney blew away your barry tonight andf its only going to get better for romney in the next 2 debates.ive been saying it all along. Barry is finished

Barry kept trying to defend all the ways he's cut spending and increased revenue over the last 4 years. But, everytime, he seemed to forget that we're an additional $5T in debt over where we were when he took office and still sitting on $1T+ deficit. He forgot the part about how it has all failed miserably. Yep, Barry is history. RIP Hope n Change!

immna wait for the movie.... you know, the one someone will put together of Romney stances BEFORE tonight and the lies he told tonight. :coffee:

immna wait for the movie.... you know, the one someone will put together of Romney stances BEFORE tonight and the lies he told tonight. :coffee:

I hope they dont make one of those for obama from the time before he got in office to now, that shit would be a television series. :coffee:

Barry kept trying to defend all the ways he's cut spending and increased revenue over the last 4 years. But, everytime, he seemed to forget that we're an additional $5T in debt over where we were when he took office and still sitting on $1T+ deficit. He forgot the part about how it has all failed miserably. Yep, Barry is history. RIP Hope n Change!

what failed is 30 years of neo-con policy which brought us the 2008 financial collapse and the shrinking middle class. the same exact policies that brought the US the Great Depression...

no matter how hard you guys try Gears you can't change history...conservative economic policy doesn't even work at the state level and there's 200 years of empirical data that clearly shows that.

Last edited:
I hope they dont make one of those for obama from the time before he got in office to now, that shit would be a television series. :coffee:

the only good thing about a Romney win will be when it's his turn to get kicked in the sac 4 years later. he's not the messiah. :coffee:

what failed is 30 years of neo-con policy which brought us the 2008 financial collapse and the shrinking middle class. the same exact policies that brought the US the Great Depression...

no matter how hard you guys try Gears you can't change history...conservative economic policy doesn't even work at the state level and there's 200 years of empirical data that clearly shows that.

I agree that there have been some shitty economic policies over the last 30 years. Cutting taxes and deregulating recklessly, while increasing spending hasn't cut it. Just as increasing spending with more EPA regulation to hamstring energy production hasn't worked for this administration. But, that's not the plan Romney was outlining tonight.

Shit even Bill Mahr said that Romney whooped Obama tonight. The Tweet went something like, "Well this does prove Obama needs a teleprompter."

Holy crap. Bill Mahr starts, and ends, every day with Democrat cock in both ends; if he said Obama lost, it must be so.

I'd be surprised if any of the democrat knob polishers in the media were to give up on him. They're definitely disappointed in him now, but they AIN'T gonna carry the water for Romney. I'd frankly be surprised if this ass whooping were to make a lot of difference in the general direction of the race.

Listen little joke romney blew away your barry tonight andf its only going to get better for romney in the next 2 debates.ive been saying it all along. Barry is finished

barring massive voter fraud.. you may just be right

Back