• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back on the juice after 10 years, advice needed

ZorroSoBe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys,

I used to be very active on these boards a long time ago, tried finding old user name but no luck, feels good to be back.

To the matter at hand; I am 39, 6,1 175 lbs very lean (sorry no %BF but I have a 6-pack) and I haven't stopped working out in my entire life, only last few years I did a lot less weights and more MMA/Boxing style training.

I have at least 6-8 cycles under my belt, that included sustanon and deca (first one) to test prop, Enanthate, Cypionate, EQ. I always used HCG during cycle and Nolva for PCT.

After 10 years I see that some new techniques have developed, and I am not in my 20's anymore. I am asking for some helpful advice on how to restart my weight lifting, to be precise I'd like 20 lbs of solid muscle gain to keep at the end with as few side effects as possible. Not looking to win Mr America here, but I do have a fast metabolism and just food alone is almost impossible. I do have the correct diet.

I do not like orals/Winstrol; I do drink socially at work and do not want to stress my liver unnecessarily

My "old school" knowledge/memory suggests:

1-2 Test prop, 100 mg EOD
1-2 Test prop 50 mg EOD
1-10 Test Enanthate, 500/week

Ancilliaries 1-10 HCG 1,000/week
14-18 Nolvadex..?

I see mentions of Arimidex being used instead lately, please point me in the right direction and feel free to correct the above suggestions.

Thanks again!

Man I got to 200lbs after 3 months of working out naturally and I was lean as fuck

get to 200 naturally then do gear.

Also your prop idea doesn't make sense

also, Negged for being 6'1 175 after 6-8 cycles

Arimidex throughout cycle, not in place of nolva. Keeps estro in check and helps with bloat. I like to kick pct off with clomid and nolva both but thats just my preference. I havent done a prop kickstart but I believe you would want to run it week 1-4 and drop it then as the long ester should be "kicking in". Id run the long ester (test e) for 12 weeks rather than 10 but again thats just my preference. Wasnt sure if that was a type-o but you listed prop twice at two different doses for weeks 1-2.

May want to climb the latter with AndroSeries products first...

Get up to 200 lbs and hold that weight for a nice period of time.

-Matt

test E 500mg/week 12 weeks
deca 500mg week 10 weeks

cruise 100mg test E/week 100mg deca/week 4 weeks

repeat until u die (could replace deca with tren E)

Man I got to 200lbs after 3 months of working out naturally and I was lean as fuck

get to 200 naturally then do gear.

Also your prop idea doesn't make sense

also, Negged for being 6'1 175 after 6-8 cycles

My Prop idea is to kick star the cycle with short esters before the longer ones kick in. At least that's a theory I heard and used before. Not sticking to it, just an idea that's why I am asking for advice.

As to getting to 200... Ha! I'll be ecstatic if I can get to 195 and keep after a cycle! 200 off juice for me is totally unattainable. I have very fast metabolism and on top of that I do exercise a lot.

to Goodskie, I haven't been on gear for 10 years, I was 205 while on it. It was a slow decay throughout the last decade.

Then just abuse the damn gears

test E 500mg/week 12 weeks
deca 500mg week 10 weeks

cruise 100mg test E/week 100mg deca/week 4 weeks

repeat until u die (could replace deca with tren E)

Thank you but dependency on gear is not what I am looking for. My idea is to put back a few pounds of solid muscle and wait a couple more years until I need to do it again. My biggest problem always was PCT, I did HCG while on cycle, waited the correct time for PCT (depending on ester) and then did extended Nolva... I still lost 50% of gains even if eating very well.

A lot has changed in the last 10 years.
Now the preferance is to use HCG throughout the cycle starting the first week of cycle and run it right to 4 days before PCT.
And my new preferance is to have the last 2 shots be 1500 iu's. 500 iu's 2x wkly while on.

Another things thats kinda new is do arimadex all during your cycle and up until PCT begins. I get by with .5 EOD unless I have included a oral.
In that case .5 every day.
I'd stay with the long esters and if you want to kick it off with a few weeks of prop that would help to get things rolling a bit faster.
Test c or E would be my preferance. Perhaps begin at 600mgs per and in wk 8 raise that up some to perhaps 800mgs per.
If I can help further just let me know.

negged for marketing cheapshot.

Was it really that bad....

The guy is 6 1' and 175 lbs...

The people who should be 'negged' are the ones recommending

500mg test and 500 mgs of tren with other items...

He should be able to train hard and eat hard to fill out more.

-Matt

Was it really that bad....

The guy is 6 1' and 175 lbs...

The people who should be 'negged' are the ones recommending

500mg test and 500 mgs of tren with other items...

He should be able to train hard and eat hard to fill out more.

-Matt

Even if you were right (not saying you aren't) this is supposed to be an objective board and pushing your own products is anything but that.

Even if you were right (not saying you aren't) this is supposed to be an objective board and pushing your own products is anything but that.

But when the products actually completely 'fit the bill' it makes sense to go ahead and mention them....

If this guy was 225 lbs, lean, experienced & familiar with aas and had a cycle inquiry ---- I wouldn't be retarded enough to

mention them, as it would not remotely make sense and I personally wouldn't believe in it.....

But this guy clearly doesnt need to run high dose gear or any suppressive gear at his current statistics.

The products I mention would be agood fit...

-Matt

Zorro -

What did you decide on doing?

Maybe attempt to build up naturally and rely on some muscle memory before hammering serious hormones?

-Matt

Hey Matt,

I'm going with

week 1-8 500mg Test C
week 1-10 500 iu HCG x 2/week
Week 1-10 aromasin/Arimidex (still working on sourcing it)
Week 10-14 Clomid 100/day
week 14-16 climid 50 day

Besides good diet and heavy lifting!

That should do it, any comments/suggestions fire away!

Ideally you should get up to 200lbs lean naturally, I did it. But you are 39 have already cycled and probably dont want to hear that shit.

edit: So you're only doing 8 weeks of test c? Either switch to prop or run the test c for a minimum of 12 weeks. You wont want to stop the week your strength is starting to increase.

Hey Matt,

I'm going with

week 1-8 500mg Test C
week 14-16 climid 50 day

Since you have HCG -- may as well run the cycle 12 weeks or so....

Very basic cycle here and sounds fine.

Like we all said -- I am sure you could have reached the 190-200 mark without assistance, but either way you are good to go.

-Matt

You mentioned you have 6 or so cycles under your belt, yet you are still under 180lbs. You said you have a fast metabolism, and "have the correct diet," but you are still under 180lbs. Now you want to run 8 weeks on a long ester test? :hmmm: EAT! Eating isn't easy, neither is quality gains. Load up on toilet paper, eat all day long, at least till you go to bed in your case, and weight train...

Just my .02 cents, but like Matt mentioned you could easily break 190-200 eating by its self...

IML Gear Cream!
You mentioned you have 6 or so cycles under your belt, yet you are still under 180lbs. You said you have a fast metabolism, and "have the correct diet," but you are still under 180lbs. Now you want to run 8 weeks on a long ester test? :hmmm: EAT! Eating isn't easy, neither is quality gains. Load up on toilet paper, eat all day long, at least till you go to bed in your case, and weight train...

Just my .02 cents, but like Matt mentioned you could easily break 190-200 eating by its self...

Yeah I do, but that was 10 years ago... first cycle I didn't know what I was doing and did Deca only.. with the subsequent Deca Dick. Next I did sustanon and Deca, afterwards Sustanon, (sometime in there I did Winny, but the injection sites were more sore than being kicked by a horse so I stopped) and last few cycles I did Test prop and Eq. At least 6 cycles, and I got up to 205. I have a size 31 waist so 30 lbs difference on me look absolutely huge! I am shooting for 10 solid lbs gain on this cycle and that'll be it for a while.

U guys really think I need the Arimidex or Aromasin with such a low test dose? They are very expensive...

U guys really think I need the Arimidex or Aromasin with such a low test dose? They are very expensive...

I do not think ANY AI's are mandatory -- but wise to at least have 'in case purposes'....

Of course I say dont use em unless you have to because I firmly believe they can interfere with gains..

-Matt

I do not think ANY AI's are mandatory -- but wise to at least have 'in case purposes'....

Of course I say dont use em unless you have to because I firmly believe they can interfere with gains..

-Matt

Thank you Matt, that's what I was thinking. I've done a lot higher doses before and never had a problem, Going to go without it and worst case it is not hard to get in a rush (just expensive)

Hey Matt,

I'm going with

week 1-8 500mg Test C
week 14-16 climid 50 day

My opinion is if you are doing test c you may as well go with 12wks. 8 wks wont do to much because it will take 3-4 to get rolling.
I would also suggest you up the dose at wk 8 so you can continue to progress.
Dont go cheap and not have everything you need on hand because good pharm grade nolva, arimadex and aromasin would take a while to arrive.
Like 10-14 days and if you start having problems then thats to late.
Always have everything in hand and layed out before ever doing any cycle.
Shit bro you have waited 10 years, whats a while more.
Get all you'r stuff first and while you are waiting improve you'r diet, knowledge and training plan.
Aromasin would be nice to use with you'r PCT aswell to help from having a possible estrogen rebound.
And dont think they dont happen, it happened to me.

Thank you Roaddking (by the way nice bike!) I have friends with pharmacies it shouldn't be a problem to get almost from one day to the next.

Regarding the cypionate ester, How about if I switch to Sustanon? I had good results from it before and it is a great "beginner" steroid that does kick in very fast. 250x2/week very easy for me.

i dont know anything about using gear but i do know how to gain weight try adding a shot glass of olive oil and a shitload of eggs to your whey protein drink and see if that helps with your gains. i put 20 lbs on last year this way good luck.

i dont know anything about using gear but i do know how to gain weight try adding a shot glass of olive oil and a shitload of eggs to your whey protein drink and see if that helps with your gains. i put 20 lbs on last year this way good luck.

I am sure I have more than that amount of olive oil everyday, I am from southern Europe and it is an essential part of my diet; It is the only oil I own and use for everything from salad dressings to frying. I also eat a lot of egg whites for breakfast, usually do the equivalent of 6 eggs and I saut?e with garlic, spinach and some feta cheese. Still no weight gain!

Tren, and lots of it

I've never done Finaplix/Tren, and now a little older I feel more reluctant to try something I do not know the sides effects it will cause on me (if I can avoid). But I have always been inclined to try it, something like 250/250 fina/test week for 8-10 weeks.

Back