• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren lovers who hate tren anxiety/anxiousness

MattPorter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would like to have a member who likes tren, but suffers from tren induced anxiety

to test a product out in combination with trenbolone (acetate/ennathate) for

remedying anxiousness and nervousness from tren administration. The ingredients in Sustain Alpha Gel

(namely 7,8 benzoflavone) induce anxiolytic effects through GABAergic pathways.

The user should feel, calm, chill and in control. Too many people forgo this king aas and

it would be cool if a product like a highly absorbed topical could alleviate symptoms.

Sensitive tren users interested?

-Matt

Here I am.
Currently running 460mg Test P + 525 Tren A

I'm currently on 350 prop and 525 tren ace and sometimes the anxiety is bad. I'd be willing to try it.

I'm in the same boat as the SD

U guys are funny.

IM talking a person who literally fears to run it after a bad experience but would LOVE TO USE IT.

That would be a cool log to see if it corrects their sides from tren.

-Matt

SD & JS are sick freaks n I love it ! :rocker:

IML Gear Cream!
U guys are funny.

IM talking a person who literally fears to run it after a bad experience but would LOVE TO USE IT.

That would be a cool log to see if it corrects their sides from tren.

-Matt

Oh sorry, I think thread name is a bit confusing.

Why not just take some xanax or valium while on cycle? I know if I decide to run tren it will be tren A (so its evil sides are here and gone fast), and I will pobably take xanax like clock work.

Why not just take some xanax or valium while on cycle? I know if I decide to run tren it will be tren A (so its evil sides are here and gone fast), and I will pobably take xanax like clock work.

I take xanax daily, and even at 6mg...if I take too much tren, the sides hit me hard. BUT...like others, I've grown used to them. Xanax will help a great deal, but because it's so addictive, I would advise against using it. Some nice grass seems to help a lot of peeps.

/V

Always have a stash of vallium ;)

I take xanax daily, and even at 6mg...if I take too much tren, the sides hit me hard. BUT...like others, I've grown used to them. Xanax will help a great deal, but because it's so addictive, I would advise against using it. Some nice grass seems to help a lot of peeps.

/V

Xanax at those doses are stout, I would feel like I was taking two steps forward and one back, Xanax effects my pump, the next day I will lose much of that hard pumped feel, I suppose people react different from it. However, I am enjoying good success from prolactrone on the night sweats and some success on insomnia, taken 3 times a day with food to avoid my stomach burn it will give me.

/V

you take 6mg.. omg

I take 4 mg's of klonopin at night before bed. Helps calm me down and I use the half-life for the next day since klonopin has a 40 plus hour half

/V

I take the same xanax dose. Its an awesome drug for me. I dont mean as in getting high but I dont think I could function without it. I live in an non medicinal state but if I lived where it was possible to smoke weed without trouble I would be all about it. But my job would be gone if I got caught the way current laws are.

IML Gear Cream!
6mg is on the high side, but I need it. Been on it for 16 years and prob won't ever come off (PTSD). I also have to take clonopin to keep me asleep at night, I was on 8mg of that as well, now down to 2mg before bed. The reason I don't suggest using benzos is because of how addictive they are, and kicking the habit can often result in things like convulsions and death if not done correctly. I function perfectly normal when I have my meds, if I don't have em...I usually end up in the ER. Sucks...

/V

6mg is on the high side, but I need it. Been on it for 16 years and prob won't ever come off (PTSD). I also have to take clonopin to keep me asleep at night, I was on 8mg of that as well, now down to 2mg before bed. The reason I don't suggest using benzos is because of how addictive they are, and kicking the habit can often result in things like convulsions and death if not done correctly. I function perfectly normal when I have my meds, if I don't have em...I usually end up in the ER. Sucks...

/V

Amen to that! Making sure I have my meds before I leave home is like making sure you have your wallet and cell phone. I just dont leave home without them.

^ I agree. I went through that last week. Dr forgot to call in Friday's script and I was out -- ended up driving to ER for 2 days worth. I've been on klonopin for 17 years. It's helped with blood pressure and anxiety big time! You cannot come off or it can be fatal--unless in the hospital!

Amen to that! Making sure I have my meds before I leave home is like making sure you have your wallet and cell phone. I just dont leave home without them.

No shit! I keep back ups in my car, office, gym, etc. I always have my pill box on me...I even have a few bars in my wallet. Ugh...so you also know how much of a pain in the ass it is.

/V

No shit! I keep back ups in my car, office, gym, etc. I always have my pill box on me...I even have a few bars in my wallet. Ugh...so you also know how much of a pain in the ass it is.

/V

lol...ditto...I have some in my car and job as well just in case I forget my pill box at home. I went to a friends place about 6 miles from home. Started getting anxious and realized I didn't have any on me. I made him drive me home. Sitting in his car going through fight or flight made that 6 miles feel like 100 miles. I felt I could get out and run home faster. I know it sounds lame but just knowing I have that box in my pocket helps lower my anxiety levels.

I get anxiety on tren also. The insomnia is the worst though. I feel like an animal after a few weeks of fucked up sleep. Xanax is the only way I can function on tren. 1mg an hour before bed with a nice strong drink.

I know it sounds lame but just knowing I have that box in my pocket helps lower my anxiety levels.

Not lame at all!! Same here. I keep my pill box in my tiny small right front jean pocket, it's thin and slim and fits in their perfectly. If I don't actually feel it on me, I freak out. By habit, I always find myself double checking throughout the day making sure it's still there. I actually cut down my dose to 5.25mg ED. I break a quarter off the bar 3 X a day. Trying to get as low as possible, throughout many months of research and council....I found that I should drop .25mg every 2 weeks. That's what I've been doing...still a long road ahead.

/V

I get anxiety on tren also. The insomnia is the worst though. I feel like an animal after a few weeks of fucked up sleep. Xanax is the only way I can function on tren. 1mg an hour before bed with a nice strong drink.

One drink for me hits me good. If I have two, I'm drunk. I no longer drink...I used to but ever since I lost a bro from drinking and taking clonopin, I stopped. Be careful mixing the two brother.

/V

One drink for me hits me good. If I have two, I'm drunk. I no longer drink...I used to but ever since I lost a bro from drinking and taking clonopin, I stopped. Be careful mixing the two brother.

/V
Yup, I don't drink much to begin with but when I take Xanax I limit my drinking even more.

Did your brother drink a lot or do you know what happened?

Back